Andy_P

Season 2020’21: Game 31: Hibernian (A)

Cadden and Murphy back to haunt us.

(Just putting this here for reference the next time the patter is rolled out).

A very unexpected 3 points. Well played Motherwell. Special mentions for Lamie and Crawford who probably had their best games in a Motherwell jersey.

YASSSSSS Fucking brilliant. A lot of players who (me included) thought weren't up to the job had great games today.

A great win. The full team was outstanding especially Lamie, Roberts and Cole. Magloire looks like a player now after a bad start. 

We hit rock bottom last Saturday and there were question marks against every single player other than Kelly and the manager. The reaction since then has been impressive.  

Great result and could not have asked for much more with results elsewhere. 

Saturday eve, beers chilling nicely. Enjoy a victorious Sat night everyone. It has been a while. 

1 hour ago, GazzyB said:

Mental that people rate Jake Carroll.

Sorry but I think he’s an excellent signing.

• Like 4

After the decent start under Alexander it makes you wonder what the hell happened in the Accies and St Johnstone games.

Great reaction though, and unlucky not to get the full 6 points from the last two matches.

Hopefully we can all stop talking about relegation? It was never on the cards and I hope everyone can now enjoy sitting on their couch with dry boxers.

The performance of the season...guys like Lamie, Crawford, Maguire and Robert's have taken some abuse this season but today they were excellent. Kelly ripping the pish out of Cadden was even more enjoyable than the goals

Heres to dry knickers 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well what a result, maybe the players are not the worst in the league, who would have guessed it. Anyway so nice to have a happy Saturday night and I look forward to another year in the Premiership next season.

Very good performance with a few players hitting the best form they’ve shown since they came in and Kelly outstanding again.

2 minutes ago, KirkySuperSub said:

So who's on for us 7th place now? 

In with a shout, and much less stressful to be looking up the table.

I'd also suggest that as part of the ground renovations we build a nice comfy chair for Alexander in the O'Donnell stand. I think he'll be there more often than the Centenary Club members.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Really gutsy performance - and what a 3 points, didn't see that one coming. Huge thumbs up to the much maligned Lamie and Crawford.

well done lads.  after some poor weekend displays the puts the jam back in my donut.

Huge 3 points for us.  Good to see Magloire beginning to settle in the team and Lamie being played at centre half.  I do feel for players being played out of position. 

Actually I don’t mind Alexander getting sent off, I would rather we had a manager with fire in his belly than one that spend the game sitting in the dugout saying nothing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pepper said:

Tremendous result. First beer sparked!

I’ll wait a wee bit it’s only 11am here

• Haha 1