• Jordan Roberts
    • Barry Maguire
    • Tony Watt
    • Allan Campbell
    • Devante Cole
    • Nathan McGinley
    • Declan Gallagher
    • Steven Lawless

So many choices today, with everyone to a man playing their part. Lamie edges it for me though, his performance level has improved significantly under Alexander and he set the tone early on today with two very clean tackles. He also deserves recognition for holding the defence together when he has an absolute novice alongside him.

• Like 2

Very tempted to go for Lamie as he had an excellent game today and has had his detractors on here. If he can keep up that level of performance then he may prove himself to be more than just a squad player and will make himself very difficult to drop.

I went for Roberts for the 2nd game in a row. I dont think its any coincidence that the energy he has brought to the front line has coincided with an upturn in our fortunes. Took his goal very well and good assist for the 2nd. However, the most impressive thing for me was his desire to work back after he lost the ball. His work rate was phenomenal. Chris Long take note.

Honourable mentions for Crawford whonwas excellent, Alan Campbell who looked a lot more like his old self, Tony Watt whose close control and hold up play is a joy to watch at times, McGinley did a great job coping with Boyle when he came on and the mythical Magliore pace finally made an appearance accompanied by a very steady performance from young Tyler.

Great day at the office all round.