Fans Last Night

weesacs

on the positive side we took a fair few through last night

good sing song, funny chants, and some abuse to the captial scum. i'm all for your stupid songs, creating an atmosphere and getting behind the team

what i dont get, is why some ghouls who were in the back row decided

to start smashing in the Hearts seats. do they not realise we get billed for that?

Do they not know that we dont have extra money to pay for stupid things like

this?

£21 is already too much to get in, its only going to go up if you trash

the seats

grow up idiots - if Motherwell do get billed for this, i might just have to come forward with your identity so you can pay it our your pocket

Don't think there was any damage done to the seats. Walked by them when leaving my seat (sat back row in the section next to m) last night. Know there faces anyway attend most games every week. Most of them looked about 12 though :blink: . Still doesn't stop them from doing it again though!

Yeah, I was sitting a few rows from the back. Dont think there was any damage done to the seats but when we scored I turned round to see some wee guy jumping as hard as we could on the seat trying to break it.

I've nae idea why when everyone is delighted that we have just clawed a goal back it would cross your mind to try to break a seat instead of celebrating :blink:

Yeah was quite near the back myself, some seats were indeed cracked all the way down. I would say at least 5-10 seats were damaged. Idiotic behaviour fae wee fannies of the highest order.

I know what "Rocky" is saying about confronting them. I'm sure the upstanding respectable members of society carrying out the damage would take the advise onboard. I know I'm not looking to confront a large group of twats on my own, I certainly don't expect anyone else to put themselves in the firing line either.

The Stewards were looking straight at them whilst they were doing it and did nothing about it what so ever. I know we moan about our stewards being OTT, but they just sat there not giving a fuck.

how can they bill the club if you are able to buy tickets at tynecastle therefore got no evidence if it was actually mwell fans all be it in the mwell section ?

is this not why hearts,hibs,dons and other clubs used to sell there tickets to the old firm by the way of a point list and season ticket holders only

i.e if your a season ticket holder and you go to more away games then you get first knock back this way they have your name seat allocated and can therefore ban you

how can they bill the club if you are able to buy tickets at tynecastle therefore got no evidence if it was actually mwell fans all be it in the mwell section ?

Even if they can't prove the people who broke the seats are genuine Motherwell fans, the damage is caused to the Motherwell section, so the bill for any damages will go to Fir Park.

Also if the tickets corresponding to any broken seats were sold at Fir Park, the first thing Motherwell will probably do is look to see who bought those seats, which could mean innocent fans getting the blame for something they may not even have done, because a large number of people wouldn't even have sat on the seat their ticket was for.

Also if the tickets corresponding to any broken seats were sold at Fir Park, the first thing Motherwell will probably do is look to see who bought those seats, which could mean innocent fans getting the blame for something they may not even have done, because a large number of people wouldn't even have sat on the seat their ticket was for.

Ha Ha good one - How they gonna do that - I was never asked for any identification or supporting documentation prior to buying my ticket. Did you post this on the basis that this is what should happen, rather than any basis of fact - because it brings nothing to the discussion or resolution.

Agreed though the likelihood is that MFC will be billed - If anyone knows who they were, then shop them to the Club.

It is a true fact. The ticket office do ask for names beforehand and probably the only way of linking the names up if they have a ST but, unlike all other away game tickets I've purchased this season Hearts was the only one I wasn't asked for a name.

Strange.

Ha Ha good one - How they gonna do that - I was never asked for any identification or supporting documentation prior to buying my ticket. Did you post this on the basis that this is what should happen, rather than any basis of fact - because it brings nothing to the discussion or resolution.

Agreed though the likelihood is that MFC will be billed - If anyone knows who they were, then shop them to the Club.

SPL rules state clubs selling tickets must take the name and address of the customer, so anyone who bought a ticket at Fir Park should have been asked to provide this.

I was also sitting near these shocking scenes. Not wanting to name any names but after we scored, I turned around and to my disgust I witnessed Jim Frame furiously raining down a number of hardened blows to a seat. He was using both fists and his right leg. Sad, sad stuff.

This would go some way to explain why half the Roseburn Stand was being tossed around the Central Bus on the way home. I will not be traveling again on this bus, and have passed on some of the plastic debris I collected in my quiff to the polis.

Disgusted.