Season 2020’21: Game 33: Kilmarnock (A)

Andy_P

2 minutes ago, wellsince75 said:

we've not lost today because of Gallagher.

Killie have worked harder, won't a lot more second balls. We've not offered much and don't deserve anything from the game. 

Whilst I agree with most of that, you can’t say that a fit  Gallagher wouldn’t improve that defence.

10 minutes ago, Orinoco said:

Fine margins again today. Another penalty we dont get, they get the break of the ball. Its been one those seasons where we have not had the rub of the green. Quicker this season is finnished the better.

We shouldn't be losing 4 goals to a poor Kilmarnock team.

I was a bit worried that we didn't have a game last week.  You get the impression some our players go into holiday mode pretty quickly.

Anyone surprised we got pumped today isnt right in the head. Just turned over after the rugby and had a laugh at the score.

The hint for us was all the usual pish about "not dropping standards" how we have used the free week and are "raring to go". Dont think Ive ever seen us follow that shite up with a win.

Surprised they have scored 4 mind.  Magloire is pure dogshite

Another bad day at the office in a season that has seen far too many of those days. Motherwell need to limp to the end of this season with enough points to stay up and then we hope that Alexander knows what he is doing in the player market.

6 minutes ago, Heisenboab said:

Humped. Dragged back into the dogfight. 

Behave yourself,  total shite today but we are currently 8 in front of Accies, 7 from killie and 6 from RC, with vastly better goal difference than Accies and RC, with 5 to play, we are not going down

• Like 2

Just now, postiejim said:

What’s the big surprise  .We’re where we are in the league because we’re crap.

Agreed,I didn't think we would get pumped but a shite performance like this comes as no surprise,we are rotten and the sooner this season is by the better.

Defeat today was always a strong possibility but it’s the manner that’s most galling. Yet another heavy defeat to a relegation rival to go with the two we got off Accies. 

The sooner this shitty season ends the better, hopefully with us still in the league, then let GA rebuild the squad in the summer. That is going to be one big, big job.

• Like 1

I dont know if anyone can work out the stats but I have never seen us come back from an International break and win. We always, always start slowly. Even when we have been on fire before a break as soon as we come back it takes us 3 games to get back into it...I see this after every break by Motherwell

I don't think that we can breathe easily about the possibility of relegation. Accies have had the better of us all season, Killie have just beaten us with ease and we know that this team doesn't perform in a scrap. So for me, I think we are in for a torrid time over the next few weeks. I just hope that this horror show of a season has a happy ending.

We didn’t learn anything today we didn’t already know. We know that we aren’t good enough defensively. We know we lack quality. We know we’re lightweight in the middle of the park. All of these contributed to our downfall. Not good enough but not surprising. 
would I rather be in our position than the 3 below us? Yes. Do I think we’ll avoid the bottom spot? almost certainly. Do I think that it’ll be squeaky bum for 11th? Possibly. Do I think that this squad is riddled with players that aren’t good enough and a huge overhaul is required? Absolutely.