That Blue Strip

Goggles & Flippers

21 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

It's still not a good look on a shirt 52 years later.

Thankfully top shirt designers disagree and are only too happy to delve into a clubs past kit/badge history. West Bromwich Albion are just one of a few clubs who have used their retro script badges to great effect in recent years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/19/2021 at 1:23 PM, underboyleheating said:

Designed by the Admiral graphic design team. Not our finest emblem, however, I was tasked with recreating it for our Bukta produced Admiral away  replica. 

Maybe not our finest emblem but the two guys wearing it are two of our finest players from my youth. 

2 hours ago, Stuwell2 said:

Maybe not our finest emblem but the two guys wearing it are two of our finest players from my youth. 

Yes the players that wore those Admiral shirts were my heroes in the 70s. Still surreal to me that 30+ years later I was asked to assist in recreating the shirt and the monogram on it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

Yes the players that wore those Admiral shirts were my heroes in the 70s. Still surreal to me that 30+ years later I was asked to assist in recreating the shirt and the monogram on it. 

The white one Wullie P is wearing always looked great under the floodlights on a wet Wednesday night at Fir Park.

• Like 2