Help finding our 1979-1981 Motherwell kit rep

underboyleheating

I suspect it was on here where  somebody posted a link or scan to a news/magazine article about the kit rep who supplied us with our 1979-81 Adidas kit. The man was a bit of a kit entrepreneur and supplied not only us, but a few other teams as well. Note: It wasn’t a recent topic/reply and I reckon it was posted a good few years ago. I have vague recollections of it being in The Scots Magazine (or similar), but I could be wrong.  I’ve tried the search function but so far I have drawn a blank. 

Does anyone have a copy of the article, or know who may have posted it? Any help would be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Kat said:

I might be well off the mark but their is a thread from January 2019 called 'retro kits' which have plenty posts and links about lots of our kits within that time frame. 

There was, however, a lot of the older links are broken and the photos are missing. There is a chance that the article was scanned and uploaded but are now gone.