Formartine away Scottish Cup

SteelmaninOZ

GA still manages to avoid naming players still injured, obviously we can guess what players are still injured, but it would be nice for the club to give us an update on all injured players, even if Nolan exists!!

Even in Robinson’s days we got occasional update on injured players, but it seems to be radio silence since Alexander took over!!

5 hours ago, middleeastdave said:

GA still manages to avoid naming players still injured, obviously we can guess what players are still injured, but it would be nice for the club to give us an update on all injured players, even if Nolan exists!!

Even in Robinson’s days we got occasional update on injured players, but it seems to be radio silence since Alexander took over!!

completely agree - it's hardly a significant tactical advantage over other clubs to keep it quiet. Just give us a basic understanding of those injured/ill.  A 2 minute update on the website isn't a big ask. 

The lack of communication from the club is what leaves us jumping to conclusions.   O'Hara and Grimmy - I've no clue what's wrong with them and why they've been out for such a sustained period of time.

1 hour ago, wellsince75 said:

completely agree - it's hardly a significant tactical advantage over other clubs to keep it quiet. Just give us a basic understanding of those injured/ill.  A 2 minute update on the website isn't a big ask. 

The lack of communication from the club is what leaves us jumping to conclusions.   O'Hara and Grimmy - I've no clue what's wrong with them and why they've been out for such a sustained period of time.

To some extent the health of players is a private matter. Possibly different for injuries.

If a regular starter takes a knock and is out for a game, I can see the point in mentioning it. For players that are out longer term the medical staff generally don't like making predicitons about when they will be fit again, so I'm not sure what good it would do for the manager to run through the long-term injury list every week and tell us who is still out.

23 minutes ago, steelman1991 said:

Anyone having trouble with the stream?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mines is perfect but because of the positioning of the camera its a bit hard to follow the ball on the opposite side of the park.