• Steven Lawless
    • Allan Campbell
    • Devante Cole
    • Christopher Long
    • Jordan Roberts
    • Jake Hastie
    • Sam Foley
    • Ricki Lamie

Say what u like about Gallacher but he was class today. I get it was only Highland League opposition but he absolutely strolled it. 

All that said I am giving my vote to Lawless. Great to see him get 90 minutes. He was very involved and good to see 5e player we thought we had signed. 

Also thought SOD was on form.  Must be bizarre experience going from playing Israel away in World Cup qualifying to Highland League opposition in the space of a couple of weeks. 

• Like 1

Gave it to Lawless. Was very involved and showed a bit of quality on the ball! Roberts was decent, Gallagher, O'Donnell and Campbell strolled it. Was I seeing things, or did we have somebody called Foley on the pitch at the end? 

Jobbie Crawford didnt look out of place............ playing in a Highland League Stadium! 

Tony Watt was quality on the commentary

I thought that Lawless was on the ball a lot and so caught the eye, but for me Alan Campbell was the man. He won a lot of ball in the middle of the park today. He seemed very lively and never stopped running. Add to the all round performance, the goal of the match with a wee nutmeg in the build up and that was enough to seal my vote.

Pretty much everyone got pass marks with one or 2 really decent performances. Roberts had another very good game but MOTM was Lawless. The 90 mins will have done him the world of good. Hopefully he can make a similar impact in the remaining games.