2021/2022 Rebuild

Neilwell86

King Louis the 2nd...must be worth a shout, we've about 57 players still to release, surely we can offer a wage worthy of the risk...?

Randolph tae, he must be getting too old for West Ham now...naw...?! Get on the phone...

Has Kipre kicked a baw for West Brom yet...?

Wee Dougie, Kirky...they still well about themselves...?!

Half the battle is players playing for the shirt...which has been few and far between this season...bring on a few battlers who love a scrap...

Is Steve Jennings the right side of 40 still...?!

8 hours ago, The African said:

Brian Wright was definitely at Hamilton before us. Are you perhaps mixing him up with Brian Martin?

Doh :O  - old age definitely setting in. My bad - tht's exactly who I was thinking of. Wright was that bad/slow/limited that I had completely erased his existence from my memory :lol:

13 hours ago, livivoice said:

Jamie Hamilton has been getting a lot of plaudits this season.

Not sure if he would cost anything but perhaps worth a look.

He was on trial with Brighton, not sure if anything came of it but he will have bigger clubs than us after him.

Excuse my ignorance but I've not been online in a few weeks now and so have missed a lot of the chat over players leaving and falling out of favour, etc. What's the story with Polworth and Seedorf? Their absence from matchday squads has been pretty noticeable since GA came in, but didn't know if there was any back story or simply GA not rating them.

2 minutes ago, Stu92 said:

Excuse my ignorance but I've not been online in a few weeks now and so have missed a lot of the chat over players leaving and falling out of favour, etc. What's the story with Polworth and Seedorf? Their absence from matchday squads has been pretty noticeable since GA came in, but didn't know if there was any back story or simply GA not rating them.

Polworth chucked it and Seedorf is not good enough at SPL level. 

I would have louis back in a shot,  offer 1yr deal and see how it goes.  Yes no idea how it will work but jeez it was worth a try.  A guy that loves the club and would give his all.  As for injury risk we have paid Dunne for nearly 2yrs through injury so giving louis a chance is worth it in my opinion.  LOUUISSSSSSS...LOUUISSSSSSS 

A front line of Cole, Watt, and a “fit “ Moult would be just about as strong as any team outside the old firm but it’s a massive if and just signing Cole would be a major coup. A Moult that goes from not playing for two years to a regular probably even more unlikely. I would say it’s probably no more than a 20 to 1 shot it happens but I guess you can never write anything off.

• David locked this topic