2021/2022 Rebuild

Neilwell86

1 hour ago, Kmcalpin said:

Why would anyone knowingly post a fake news tweet? I don't find it funny and just don't get it. 

Probably Donald Trump fans Dave, he ran his presidency for 4 years on that basis, either that or the Russians trying to destabilise the forum. :)

9 hours ago, Spit_It_Out said:

I have a sneaky feeling that Liam Kelly will end up at Hibs hope not but just a feeling.

By no means impossible, but he's a bit on the small side for Hibs. They like their keepers to be 6'3" +

8 hours ago, Spit_It_Out said:

I have a sneaky feeling that Liam Kelly will end up at Hibs hope not but just a feeling.

I thought that too, but Matt Macey's just signed a new 2 year deal. You'd think Kelly would prefer somewhere he was pretty much guaranteed a game, given his position at QPR.

3 hours ago, Kmcalpin said:

By no means impossible, but he's a bit on the small side for Hibs. They like their keepers to be 6'3" +

And, typically, to have a howler or two in their repertoire.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

We were going to sign Tiffoney on a permanent deal but 'I think it's a loan now'    I'm here all week!!

Crap patter , but even worse than that im old enough to get the joke.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

We were going to sign Tiffoney on a permanent deal but 'I think it's a loan now'    I'm here all week!!

It's taking you a whole season to come away with a half decent joke grizzly,you better get some serious work in over pre season :P.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, grizzlyg said:

Grizzlyg encapsulating Baraclough’s first season via the medium of jokes. A season full of absolute tripe culminating in an absolute triumph which will be talked about for years

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Bart Verheul said:

Grizzlyg encapsulating Baraclough’s first season via the medium of jokes. A season full of absolute tripe culminating in an absolute triumph which will be talked about for years

That genuinely made me laugh out loud  (unlike my  jokes with most folk) heh he

• David locked this topic