2021/2022 Rebuild

Neilwell86

The official statement reads "We not only remain in positive discussions with some of our players but also with a number of clubs in relation to one or two players we had on loan, with a view to doing something." which implies that some of those out of contract might be in discussions to renew.

Just now, weeyin said:

More likely Carson isn't 

8 minutes ago, weeyin said:

The official statement reads "We not only remain in positive discussions with some of our players but also with a number of clubs in relation to one or two players we had on loan, with a view to doing something." which implies that some of those out of contract might be in discussions to renew.

It also states who we've offered terms to so I think beyond the 4 listed the rest of the players won't be here next year.

Also ill be very surprised if we aren't going in to next season planning on Carson being number one. 

Could see Magliore being one of the loan players we are looking to bring in next year. People compare to him Zak July's negatively but Zak Jules is playing regularly in league 1, he's making a good career for himself.

One or two questions remain unanswered. The goalkeeping position is still very unclear. Its also possible that one or two players still under contract might be moved on if GA doesn't fancy them and they can find a new club. 

16 minutes ago, C&A not the shop said:

Could see Magliore being one of the loan players we are looking to bring in next year. People compare to him Zak July's negatively but Zak Jules is playing regularly in league 1, he's making a good career for himself.

hmm never convinced me...maybe with a full pre season but he always appeared nervous and prone to mistakes

26 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

One or two questions remain unanswered. The goalkeeping position is still very unclear. Its also possible that one or two players still under contract might be moved on if GA doesn't fancy them and they can find a new club. 

It certainly does, Fox came in as a back up and has never played and there are also doubts about Carson. I’m struggling to believe we will go into the season with the two of them. That’s taking quite a risk.

On 5/22/2021 at 2:27 PM, MJC_mkII said:

He’s the type of player you hate when he plays against you but love to have in your side, a bit like Scott McDonald.

He is a proven goal scorer at our level and a bit of gamesmanship can often work in your favour. I’d take him in a heartbeat.

not looking good for killie,  just think we could've had Tommy Wright

so no doubt there'll be some lafferty rumours...I dont mind playing on the edge , going down without too much contact...some if the best have / do it.

Lafferty takes it to extremes , the wink when he got Milgrew sent off was annoying, he probably thought he was being cute....seems a bit of a knob off the park too..so all in all , I'd rather we didn't....if course if signs , I will be a hypocrite and say he was misunderstood and fell in with a bad crowd lol

1 hour ago, GazzyB said:

Seedorf has to have been one of the worst players I’ve seen in C&A. 

I thought that we had unearthed a gem early on as I remember back to back performances against Hibs and Hearts where he scored some tremendous goals but sadly he quickly faded and never kicked on. 

In regards to the list, it might seem harsh but they're a few others who played regularly this season I wouldn't be too sad to see depart should the opportunity arise. After this season a clean slate was certainly required. Gutted to see Campbell go, would be delighted to retain Cole and it would be amazing if we could get Kelly back, according to QPR fans he's third choice but I would be surprised if he has other suitors. I won't be shedding a tear for any others heading out the exit door. 

1 minute ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

How the fuck did they beat us 4-1. They are abysmal

I thought that when we beat them in the next game.  They looked exactly like a team about to be relegated.

Why are we offering Dunne a new deal?, also those that know my views will know I am very disappointed seeing the youngsters released.  I would like to know what is happening with the academy because from the outside looks like it isn't a priority, again that is just my opinion 

4 minutes ago, Ped_MFC said:

So looking like Dundee on their way back up, is a pay per game contract for Craig Tanner an option?  Wheel him out when we play them, gives us 9 or 12 points on the board.

Totally random but after Tanner left us he had posted a football CV brochure type thing on LinkedIn and under his achievements he had 4 goals in 4 games versus Dundee listed. 

Killie have been awful so far in both legs of the playoffs, by all accounts they paid cash they didn't have to get Lafferty. I can see them struggling for a while. 

5 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Why are we offering Dunne a new deal?, also those that know my views will know I am very disappointed seeing the youngsters released.  I would like to know what is happening with the academy because from the outside looks like it isn't a priority, again that is just my opinion 

From Burrows on Twitter - A big thank you and good luck to everyone leaving the club this summer. We’ll have a list of our new academy graduates soon (our biggest intake in years) and some new faces in the squad too. 
Quote Tweet

• Like 1

• David locked this topic