2021/2022 Rebuild

Neilwell86

31 minutes ago, Great Balls of Shire said:

if ga is signing players of " character", he wont touch Lafferty. As I've said before hes one of the most frequent divers and one of the worst at it. Refs are wise to him.

Years on I still cringe at the " mulgrew" incident  and some if his other off field stuff is questionable.

Let's show a bit if imagination and go for something a bit different. Kiltie or Burke from Killie??

Sounds like he was on good money at killie,  now he's having a pop at them.

That’s some imagination... I’d expect any new recruitment would be aimed a little higher.

On Alexander signing players of ‘character’ - you do realise he knows Lafferty particularly well having shared a successful dressing room with him previously?

13 minutes ago, supermarv said:

Could see us potentially being in for the lad Regan Hendry at Raith Rovers. Out of contract. Only 23 and was nominated for player of the season and also in the TOTS for the championship. Definitely a position we will be looking at. 

I mentioned him a few pages back,having seen him a couple of times this season i think he could make the step up and would even go as far to say he's better than some of the midfielders we have already.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Onthefringes said:

That’s some imagination... I’d expect any new recruitment would be aimed a little higher.

On Alexander signing players of ‘character’ - you do realise he knows Lafferty particularly well having shared a successful dressing room with him previously?

they were two separate statements,  a bit of imagination, possiblyfrom lower leagues with somethingto prove..

Burke and kiltie, decent players with decent character....anyway if stories of Lafferty wage demands are true, it wont be happening. 

55 minutes ago, Great Balls of Shire said:

if that is true , looks like hes looking at 6k to 8k pw ...for a 34 year old ...sounds like a Billy big baws

Knowing how Billy Bowie operates I wouldn't be too hasty on jumping fully on the side of Killie here. 

• Like 3

This talk of Lafferty signing got me thinking about who the biggest off-field arsehole to ever pull the claret and amber on is? Bob Malcolm? I suppose someone who skelps folk with baseball bats should be up there. 

Loved him as a lad but some of Colin O’Neil’s pish and behaviour is worthy of that mantle of late.

Andy Walker and Tom Boyd who were infected with COVID-OF-1690 worthy of a shout.

Wasn’t there some unwarranted bitching at the time of administration (Greg Strong) or was it legimate?

Add Goram itching, waiting to get to a PA at an Orange Lodge to belt out the classics.

Let’s not overlook a recent departure:

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/ross-county/3199291/ex-caley-jag-liam-polworth-on-being-made-to-train-with-kids-at-motherwell-as-he-confirms-ross-county-link/

1 hour ago, superward said:

Bob Malcolm will take some beating in my opinion.

Deleted. Beaten to it....

2 hours ago, superward said:

Bob Malcolm will take some beating in my opinion.

There were many people on here when I posted my complaints at his signing, tried to convince me that Bob Malcolm was going to be a great asset who played great football.

11 hours ago, Pettywulliegrew-2 said:

What a scummy man
Just give him half a chance
I bet he'll rob you if he can
Can see it in his eyes that he's got a nasty plan
I hope you're not involved at all

Does it change when the sun goes down?

• Thanks 1

• David locked this topic