2021/2022 Rebuild

Neilwell86

9 minutes ago, C&A not the shop said:

Could be he's moved his family up and they don't like it, that's why they want to move.

Like when Homer goes to work for Hank Scorpio.

Or it could all just be be complete bollocks, the sooner we get some genuine  rumours to discuss the better.

31 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Or it could all just be be complete bollocks, the sooner we get some genuine  rumours to discuss the better.

What makes a rumour genuine? I can pull some names out my arse and try to get them going as discussions?

Adam Idah on loan from Norwich, initial 6 months. They're keen to get him game time.

2 minutes ago, C&A not the shop said:

What makes a rumour genuine? I can pull some names out my arse and try to get them going as discussions?

Adam Idah on loan from Norwich, initial 6 months. They're keen to get him game time.

That's how rumours should be names and teams quoted, irrespective of whether it's a load of nonsense or not, none of this cryptic riddle shite, life's too short.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, C&A not the shop said:

Could be he's moved his family up and they don't like it, that's why they want to move.

Since they only moved up a week or two back, that would be a surprisingly instant dislike.

It's about this time every year I stop reading the Rebuild/Transfer/Ins&Outs thread and just wait on official announcements from the club.

Maybe it's the pandemic, but it seems even worse than usual this time around.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, weeyin said:

It's about this time every year I stop reading the Rebuild/Transfer/Ins&Outs thread and just wait on official announcements from the club.

Maybe it's the pandemic, but it seems even worse than usual this time around.

Only 35 days til the first game of next season, not too long thank fully

1 hour ago, Spiderpig said:

That's how rumours should be names and teams quoted, irrespective of whether it's a load of nonsense or not, none of this cryptic riddle shite, life's too short.

Aye, name and team irrespective of whether it’s a load of nonsense or not - that by definition is a rumour. Take Scott Robinson last week.

Best leave the cryptic riddle shite to the real scoops...

* Me at the rumour mill / guessing game *

"Right, so he's a Scottish striker...but hisnae played in Scotland before...he's currently playing in England...been there 3 year...League 1...scored 12 goals last season...year before, made Team of the Season..."

"Nah mate...fucked if I know..."

Russell.jpg

Maybe someone can cross reference who Nick Daws signed for AFC Wimbledon between 2019 and 2021, has ever played for Livingston and/or Plymouth, has a knee injury, can play across the front three, and is wanted by St Mirren next year.

4 hours ago, Onthefringes said:

Aye, name and team irrespective of whether it’s a load of nonsense or not - that by definition is a rumour. Take Scott Robinson last week.

Best leave the cryptic riddle shite to the real scoops...

I love the Onthefringes posts. Reminds me of Johnny the shoe shine guy from Police Squad or that scene from Oceans 12 when Robbie Coltrane winds up Matt Damon. 

Thing is I get caught every time when OTF posts. I'm shouting to my family 'OTF is posting. He (she?) has a scoop..... Oh no (s)he doesn't!! 

It adds to the forum for me and I would love to know what connection OTF has with the club so to that extent the posts work. Football forums should be about intrigue and rumour. OTF has it nailed! Even the username is filled with mystery!! 

Anyway, is Louis Moult signing or not? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• David locked this topic