2021/2022 Rebuild

Neilwell86

53 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

I would doubt we could match Dundee United on the money side.

What makes you think Dundee untd have lots of cash to spend, Mellon chucked it after 1 season which seems a bit strange, he was replaced by a cheap option that nobody outside Tannadice had heard of,  sounds like cost cutting or no Money available to improve the team to me.

2 hours ago, Spiderpig said:

What makes you think Dundee untd have lots of cash to spend, Mellon chucked it after 1 season which seems a bit strange, he was replaced by a cheap option that nobody outside Tannadice had heard of,  sounds like cost cutting or no Money available to improve the team to me.

Maybe just me not keeping up with their financial position.

That's a really good move for wee al,I hope it goes great for him and he can take his career from strength to strength,he's been the model pro since breaking into the first team.it sounds like we have took a reduced fee and had a sell on clause put in place which could be potentially good business for us down the line.

3 hours ago, mfc said:

That's a really good move for wee al,I hope it goes great for him and he can take his career from strength to strength,he's been the model pro since breaking into the first team.it sounds like we have took a reduced fee and had a sell on clause put in place which could be potentially good business for us down the line.

Good luck to him as he deserves this opportunity. Time will tell if we were right to ask for a reduced up front fee in return for a sell on clause. I'm not convinced. 

• David locked this topic