2021/2022 Rebuild

Neilwell86

Just now, Well Well said:

I have seen them on the TV just the same as I have seen Sondre play on TV...

Fair enough if who youve seen Messi and Ronaldo play against are a good comparison for who you've seen Sondre play against who am to question that kinda analysis...   great player he is on a par with Messi and Ronaldo  :) :)  

Just now, FirParkCornerExile said:

Fair enough if who youve seen Messi and Ronaldo play against are a good comparison for who you've seen Sondre play against who am to question that kinda analysis...   great player he is on a par with Messi and Ronaldo  :) :)  

Thats your comparison not mine...my point has obviously missed you by miles

No your point is quite clear and ridiculous you think he's a smashing player based on what you've seen on the internet compared to what we have when you will probably like the rest of us know the square root of bugger all of the standard in which he was competing. 

Just now, FirParkCornerExile said:

No your point is quite clear and ridiculous you think he's a smashing player based on what you've seen on the internet compared to what we have when you will probably like the rest of us know the square root of bugger all of the standard in which he was competing. 

hmm maybe want to bring that to the attention of the manager and coaches at Fir Park then eh...!! I trust their judgment over your ridiculous comments

hmm maybe want to bring that to the attention of the manager and coaches at Fir Park then eh...!! I trust their judgment over your ridiculous comments

LOL aye fair enough I never said he was pish merely  its ridiculous for fans to make sweeping statements about him and it is. The managers and coaching staff at Motherwell have signed John Hendry, Eliphas Shivute , Shaun McSkimming, Bob Malcom , holding the roles does not confer wisdom. 

4 minutes ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

LOL aye fair enough I never said he was pish merely  its ridiculous for fans to make sweeping statements about him and it is. The managers and coaching staff at Motherwell have signed John Hendry, Eliphas Shivute , Shaun McSkimming, Bob Malcom , holding the roles does not confer wisdom. 

This manager has not signed those players though, and now your comparing this player's ability on historic signings from other Motherwell managers... Now who is the one making sweeping statements :doh:

7 minutes ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

This forum is beyond  belief at times, every player we sign is either a brilliant signing or utter garbage depending on who you listen to before he has kicked a ball.

Every signing is a gamble, brilliant play, skill and ability or lack of  all those at previous teams is irrelevant its how he plays for us that matters, will he fit into the team, can GA get something from him that other coaches could not etc.

So can we just allow the signings to settle into the team and whatever style they are asked to play and we can judge them in a few months. 

20 hours ago, Yorkyred said:

Roberts is still available is he 

He might be coming back, this from the BBC transfer page

Hearts expect to announce Devlin

Brian McLauchlin

BBC Sport Scotland

As for city rivals Hearts, Australian midfielder Cameron Devlin is set to be announced at some point today after relevant paperwork is completed.

As for outgoings, winger Jordan Roberts is likely to return to Motherwell on loan.

5 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

This forum is beyond  belief at times, every player we sign is either a brilliant signing or utter garbage depending on who you listen to before he has kicked a ball.

Every signing is a gamble, brilliant play, skill and ability or lack of  all those at previous teams is irrelevant its how he plays for us that matters, will he fit into the team, can GA get something from him that other coaches could not etc.

So can we just allow the signings to settle into the team and whatever style they are asked to play and we can judge them in a few months. 

No! They must be judged now before seeing them play. If you wait till after seeing them a few time that is just going to bias your decision. 

• Haha 1

Lamie has been mainly ok this season but he has a howler in him almost every game. Almost gave away a goal then beat for the headed goal at Dundee. Poor at the Livi goal. Almost cost us being turned by Cummings a few times on Saturday. 

Gillespie, Hartley and Gallagher gave us a strong platform to get up into third position a couple of years ago. Alexander will be hoping Kelly, Ojala and Johansen can have the same impact. 

14 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

We literally have no idea if Sondre is any better 'than what we have'...I cannae believe someone is suggesting that he is most definitely is

Hopefully the manager thinks he is better than what we have 3 year deal as well

11 minutes ago, steelboy said:

A shambles from the SFA if they didn't know the rules in Denmark until today despite obviously knowing O'Donnell's situation for near enough a fortnight. 

They certainly have previous shambles experience with Covid protocols.

• David locked this topic