2021/2022 Rebuild

Neilwell86

So there are rumours about Mugabi moving to Aberdeen or Hearts enabling Souttar and/or Gallagher to move. Big Victor looks like a Mugabi replacement so there might be something in it. 

If we get two transfer fees from rivals and two wages off the books we should have the budget for a decent attacker or two. If Hibs want to move Murphy on I think he could do a good job linking the midfield and the attack which is where we are struggling right now. 

A just-about conceivable team could be: Kelly (Scotland), Mugabi (Uganda), Ojala (Finland), Solholm (Norway), McGinley (England), Nirennold (France), Donnelly (Northern Ireland), Slattery (England), Tierney (Republic of Ireland), Van Veen (Netherlands), Efford (USA)

Gone are the days of Wullie, Boaby and Tam fae Lanarkshire or Glasgow

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Lamie signs a PCA with Dundee. No real surprise. They'll want him now of course and will be desperate. ££££

I would imagine a percentage of the support will be quite happy. He was never really rated by many.

51 minutes ago, C&A not the shop said:

Played a decent amount of games at a decent enough level (Greek second tier, Belgian top flight and second tier) so probably has something about him.

I thought we'd be looking at a more Doidge like striker, but looks like we're all in on KVV being available every week.

Problem with KVV is you know there is another suspension on the cards as he picks up so many stupid Bookings

Lamie won me over after thinking he was a bombscare for a while,I was hoping he would have signed on again but it's no real surprise he's moving on,I dont think he would ever be more than third or fourth choice pick.ideally he would move on before the end of the month.

• David locked this topic