2021/2022 Rebuild

Neilwell86

11 hours ago, wellsince75 said:

As much as I appreciate GA has done well for the club , I do think he’d be a pain in the arse as a gaffer . 

our play mirrors him , very serious and lacks personality/flair . 

Not surprised that  some of the senior pros got pissed off and moved on .  

Remember that there was a real problem before with those very same senior pros influencing things above SR and control needed to be re-established in the dressing room. I think some like Gallagher, Polworth and posiibly Watt being examples of that.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Winning by Name said:

Remember that there was a real problem before with those very same senior pros influencing things above SR and control needed to be re-established in the dressing room. I think some like Gallagher, Polworth and posiibly Watt being examples of that.

I agree with that.

The manager is in charge. 

If he lets players undermine him, he is toast.

Looks like GA isnt gonna let that happen to him.

• Like 1

I assume we will be holding out for a nominal fee for Lamie. Quite a few clubs in the league have lost players to rivals via PCA's this month only for them to be sold a short time later. Good luck to Ricki it'll be nice not to wake up in a cold sweat on match day now.

On 1/29/2022 at 3:06 PM, steelboy said:

What level in Greece?

Playing against stavros the waiter...who knows how we can compare levels.i watched his vid and his movement and awareness of positioning and whats round about him looks ok for me..wikipedia says"panathinaikos were heavily linked with him summer 2020"

We couldve went the easy option n signed the young guy fae partick thistle,but we've probably sent scouts t belgium t c first hand if he's worth taking a punt on...time will tell

3 hours ago, spudmfc said:

Playing against stavros the waiter...who knows how we can compare levels.i watched his vid and his movement and awareness of positioning and whats round about him looks ok for me..wikipedia says"panathinaikos were heavily linked with him summer 2020"

We couldve went the easy option n signed the young guy fae partick thistle,but we've probably sent scouts t belgium t c first hand if he's worth taking a punt on...time will tell

We signed louis moult from Wrexham and that turned out rather well.  Let's all give efford a chance

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

We are still short of another main striker. 

This worries me too, I don’t see the rest of the team contributing enough to compensate for Watts goals. I don’t think Shields is the answer through the middle. Has Woolery had a shot in the no9 position yet? 

On 1/30/2022 at 11:40 AM, Robbos boy said:

Don't get the Tony Watt bandwagon at all. Better than him have come and gone. KVV  has more skill, just no pace. Read someone saying KVV has only scored one since Watt left. Tony hasn't scored any??. As for people criticising the manager, just think back to this time last year!!!!!!. 

The manager gets results but as often as not its shite we watch. You takes your choice whats most important to you.

• David locked this topic