2021/2022 Rebuild

Neilwell86

7 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Great signing. He seemed to really enjoy his time here which obviously gave us a big advantage this window. Well done to the club for getting the deal completed. 

jesus  steelboy ypu actually happy with something the club has done ????  the next thing you will be saying is " michael higdon was really no bad " :D

• Haha 2

Great signing by the club!

I said all along  that Liam was a signing that would be a positive for the club, one  TBH I never felt we could get on a perm deal Liam is a solid quality keeper aka Randolph, Ruddy  n Trevor at his best I feel, we now need that quality experienced CB n Midfielder to give us that spine of experience n quality, dont think we will hold onto Liam for long though as if he performs as he did for us from January he’ll be away end of the season for £2m plus and potentially Scotland No1 before long! 

Very pleasantly surprised by this deal. Kelly was very good for us last season and I didn't think we 'd be able to secure him for another year, even on loan.  He'll certainly add a safety net as our last line of defence. Quite how we've managed to land him, and on a 3 year deal I really don't know.  Possibly he has some kind of release clause built in, but who knows.

Motherwell dont really do "marquee signings" but I have to say this one is well up there!

Delighted to have Liam back and on a 3 year deal! Hopefully he can maintain last seasons form and push himself into the Scotland Squad. With Marshall and Gordon both coming to the end of their careers, there is a big opportunity for a young keeper to make the spot their own.

Be great to have another Scottish international in the team, even if it means he will undoubtedly move on to bigger and better things eventually!

Well done to everyone involved getting this one over the line!

41 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I think we have 16 outfield players and that's including Cornelius, Johnston and a couple of long term crocks.

So I hope so!

We have 4 goalies though. With Carson’s range of passing, he could be the missing link as the creative midfielder were looking out for. 

9 minutes ago, ohwulliewullie said:

We have 4 goalies though. With Carson’s range of passing, he could be the missing link as the creative midfielder were looking out for. 

Be better outfield than Stevie Woods was at Kilbowie back in the day I'm sure.

• David locked this topic