2021/2022 Rebuild

Neilwell86

26 minutes ago, Wellfan91 said:

Away from the fake rumours, Sean Goss ex Rangers and St Johnstone apparently on trial - Not sure on that one, hasn't really hit the heights expected of him.

think I preferred the fake news. 

On a serious note at least we're looking at midfielders - what happened to the boy from Leeds - that was more promising. 

11 minutes ago, Electric Blues said:

I would imagine they've used a bleeding-edge quantum computer to analyse the outcomes across all possible multiverses simultaneously, before confirming that there is no universe anywhere that sees St Mirren finish above us two seasons running.

They didn’t exceed our points total!

Does anybody actually think we will bring anybody in before the window shuts or will it be 2 or 3 who were available at the summer but no one wanted and will take 4 or 5 weeks to bring them up to speed after the window closes . Hopefully GA keeps his promise of quality before quantity 

I can see it bit of loan wheeling and dealing going on. Clubs down south really finalising their squads and knowing who's excess getting shunted out. 

Who and how many depends on if O'Donnell stays or not. I'd imagine another midfielder and someone that can play across the front three coming in with a right back as well if O'Donnell leaves.

2 hours ago, wellowell said:

Burrows saying hopefully at least 1 signing before weekend and another 2 before deadline so that is definitely hopeful . 

Why does Burrows feel the need to share the club's future business plans on Twitter??  I don't see other CEOs of SPFL clubs doing this...

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Suprawell said:

Embarrassing, do you think any other SPFL Chief Executives are out there sharing this kind of information with their fans???

Saying we are signing a player, it’s Watergate all over again!!!!!!

Lighten the fuck up. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I think it's actually refreshing that flow engages with fans on twitter,anytime I've ever seen his tweets its only ever used in a positive way.ive seen a number of fans of opposition clubs wish there CEO would interact with them the way flow does with us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• David locked this topic