Morton Scottish Cup Tie

Kmcalpin

Games like this scream 'nuke the entire squad'.

I've said before that there is an unprofessional attitude at the club in terms of the standards that are demanded and tonight is that squared.

We are being out grafted by a team that might well be in the League 1 next season and we don't seem that bothered.

There is an absolute pall of apathy out there in a Scottish Cup game - it's not good enough.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I've said before that there is an unprofessional attitude at the club in terms of the standards that are demanded and tonight is that squared.

We are being out grafted a team that might well be in the League 1 next season and we don't seem that bothered.

There is an absolute pall of apathy out there in a Scottish Cup game - it's not good enough.

Spot on. Crawford, Lamie, Lawless, McGinley, Maguire. All under contract and all Not good enough.

Just now, Ya Bezzer! said:

We are being out grafted a team that might well be in the League 1 next season and we don't seem that bothered.

Spot on,you would see more urgency in a pre season game than we have shown tonight,it really does sum this current lot up,the sooner as many of them are out the door the better.

1 minute ago, Kmac said:

Lawleff is shite

Who’d have thought that re-signing a former player who couldn’t get into our first team almost a decade ago wouldn’t end well? It was bad enough when we were re-signing the likes of McFadden and Pearson but at least they had both made a big impact on our first team in their previous spells.

4 minutes ago, wellwell91 said:

You’ll always be powderpuff up front if there is no supply from the midfield 

I don’t think anyone can argue with that. We’ve had that issue for the last four years now, with the exception of Turnbull’s excellent 3/4 season in 18/19. 

We need a big improvement on the recruitment front this summer.

And to think weve given Crawford a new contract so he can be part of our new "smaller, better quality" squad. Guys a fucking abomination :lol:

I actually hope we lose tonite. Cause if we win and get a few extra quid, the way our recruitment is going its gonna be spent paying Rangers £300k for Jake Hastie, or giving Rickie Lamie a 7 year extension. 

1 minute ago, Shaka said:

Oh and thank god for Liam Kelly. Were gonna seriously miss him next season!!!

I said as much last weekend, he has been our best signing this season. As without him we would be in serious relegation trouble.

I remember being quite excited by the Lawless signing and a little disappointed by the Roberts signing. Interesting how their respective seasons have panned out.

Bright end to the first half, let's pick up where we left off in the 2nd.