Morton Scottish Cup Tie

Kmcalpin

3 minutes ago, Motherwell Daft said:

Another Motherwell shitfest tonight, clueless, not interested  and the team probably couldn’t give a fuck 

Disgraceful

Hard to disagree.

Penalty shootout defeat coming up here. I don’t see us having anything about us to win the game before the end of extra time and I wouldn’t trust any Motherwell team as far as I could throw them in a penalty shootout in such a big Cup tie. 

I really wish we could hear what Graham Alexander really thinks about this squad. If he is hog tied by the lack of quality then that is one thing, but if he thinks that this is the standard that we expect and the standard that will make us competitive next season then we are already in trouble. I am not impressed by what I have seen of Graham Alexander's tenure to date.

2 minutes ago, MFCL84 said:

I really wish we could hear what Graham Alexander really thinks about this squad.

He gave the game away in this week's presser if you read between the lines a bit.

I don't think he's too impressed.

Definitely shows how much we miss Watt and Roberts. We can get by without one, but not without both.

Just now, MFCL84 said:

I really wish we could hear what Graham Alexander really thinks about this squad. If he is hog tied by the lack of quality then that is one thing, but if he thinks that this is the standard that we expect and the standard that will make us competitive next season then we are already in trouble. I am not impressed by what I have seen of Graham Alexander's tenure to date.

Alexander can only be judged when he is able to make the necessary changes but having said that,it's worrying that he has kept crawford on for next season,I just hope that isn't the standard he thinks is required,there's several of this current squad that need to go and steal there wages elsewhere.

1 minute ago, mfc said:

Alexander can only be judged when he is able to make the necessary changes but having said that,it's worrying that he has kept crawford on for next season,I just hope that isn't the standard he thinks is required,there's several of this current squad that need to go and steal there wages elsewhere.

I don't agree - he continually plays the same formation. He must be the easiest person to set up against and he doesn't make changes.

Appreciate the squad has issues but its hard to be impressed by his approach.