Season 2020’21: Game 35: Hamilton (A)

Andy_P

Fence sitting stuff me, I really don't know how this will go.

My first thought is a bit like Kilmarnock a couple of weeks ago there is a more pressing need for them to get a win. Allied to that they'll have had something like 10 days to focus on a game that they will surely have earmarked as their most winnable fixture of the post-split fixtures.  Meanwhile we've chased about two hours plus only a few days before.

But then I think some games where we've been in their position and for whatever reason just didn't turn up.  In fact there was a complete role reversal in 2015 when we went there pretty desperate for a win, they didn't really have anything to play for but still beat us 2-0. 

My hope is that we get one of those half decent performances we conjour up every wee while and they are so keyed about the importance of them getting a win that they freeze.

6 hours ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

I never saw Alexander say that , if he did you've got to wonder what went wrong with Robinson.

I haven’t gone back to listen again but I took it that he came into a situation where the chat was that Dec would leave , SOD was out of contract and weighing up his options, and Campbell was generating  interest down south and was keen to explore it.  He described this as half the squad looking to get away.  So not as literal as some are taking it.

Could be wrong.