Season 2020’21: Game 35: Hamilton (A)

Andy_P

6 minutes ago, AllyMax said:

Well, no favours off Dundee Utd tonight then.....

An 11 minute hat trick for Lafferty,  he must be into double figures now since he signed, as I have said before, he was just what we needed in January, might even have got us top 6, definitely an opportunity missed.

11 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

Even if Killie were to win tonight and win their remaining 3 and we lost all 3 it would take Ross County to win their games and goal difference to put us in the play off spot. 

If the scores stay the same way County will only be 8 points behind with 3 games to go. Killie are 9 points behind us but already have a better GD. 

3 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

Funny old season, we’ve just gone above the best St Mirren team in decades and could end up with more points than the team in 5th yet we’ve had terrible injuries and next to no entertainment. Not sure what that says about the league other than there is next to no difference in quality between the majority of teams in this division.

Some folk are never happy, we're above Barca and they're still complaining (not you Yorky)!

4 minutes ago, steelboy said:

If the scores stay the same way County will only be 8 points behind with 3 games to go. Killie are 9 points behind us but already have a better GD. 

So you agree with me! Excellent! :P

10 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

An 11 minute hat trick for Lafferty,  he must be into double figures now since he signed, as I have said before, he was just what we needed in January, might even have got us top 6, definitely an opportunity missed.

I would have took lafferty in january,who knows if robinson had stayed he might have signed him,hes been the difference for kilmarnock,he will single handedly keep  them up.

Just now, Goggles & Flippers said:

Results going our way for 7th, every league place is worth about £60k in prize money. 9th to 7th is a solid first team player at our level.

Hibs will destroy us unless we show up like we did the last time we played Hibs. Evidence on tonight is not hopeful. How long is Roberts out?

Im seriously fed up watching the utter shite dished up every week. Its eye bleeding guff

• Like 1