1 hour ago, Andy_P said:

"United"

"SHITE!"

"United"

"SHITE!"

United"

"SHITE!"

etc. etc....

And for those of a certain age, "There's only one united and that's a chocolate biscuit"

e568a5c410833011cb84bbcd224aa5fc.jpg

Shankland to score after I slagged him off in a different thread, but not enough to overcome our 3 goals.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/5/2021 at 7:58 PM, Andy_P said:

"United"

"SHITE!"

"United"

"SHITE!"

United"

"SHITE!"

etc. etc....

Of all the teams we have played this season Utd have been consistently the biggest pile of shite I've seen , that's no guarantee of success tonight however we should not have any qualms about going there and getting 3 points. Although with my usual Motherwell pessimism I'll go for the draw.

1 minute ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

Of all the teams we have played this season Utd have been by far the biggest pile of shite I've seen , that's no guarantee of success tonight however we should not have any qualms about going there and getting 3 points. Although with my usual Motherwell pessimism I'll go for the draw.

They are also the lowest scoring team in the Premiership.

1 minute ago, GraniteCityMFC said:

So we're that confident of a result, we're playing with 9 men! 

You forgot O'Donnell & McGinley! :D

I cannae count either (auld age is a bugger!), you've only got 8 players - Kelly is missing too!!

I knew whit you meant! :)

1 minute ago, GraniteCityMFC said:

I cannae count either (auld age is a bugger!), you've only got 8 players - Kelly is missing too!!

I knew whit you meant! :)

Come to think of it, playing without a goalie and only half a defence would be just like Accies New Year match (or most matches before Christmas)!!:whistle:

• Haha 1

Just want to go on ecord before the game as saying that playing Magliore is just plain daft. He's proper full on pish.

Would have been better with oHara in there. Probably better with lawless in there !!!

• Like 1