Season 2020’21: Game 38: Ross County (H)

Andy_P

4 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

And magloire starts.....beggars belief but hey ho....COYW 

It certainly does, along with starting a guy in Hastie who is a)not our player and b) hasn't contributed a whole lot all season. 

5 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

And magloire starts.....beggars belief but hey ho....COYW 

Logically, could only be because Alexander's actually interested in bringing him back next season, or someone else is on the naughty step.

With Hastie, still thinks there's something there? Or Lawless is heading for the door? Which would be no surprise to anyone.

1 minute ago, bobbybingo said:

Logically, could only be because Alexander's actually interested in bringing him back next season, or someone else is on the naughty step.

With Hastie, still thinks there's something there? Or Lawless is heading for the door? Which would be no surprise to anyone.

I would give lawless a chance,   let's see how pre season goes.   If GA honestly thinks magloire could be a good addition then I am the king of stand up !! Lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

I would give lawless a chance,   let's see how pre season goes.   If GA honestly thinks magloire could be a good addition then I am the king of stand up !! Lol

Aye, let's hope it's because of the big guy in the corner with a D on his hat.

• Haha 1

That was a well worked move for the goal. no sure Foley knew much about it but a goal is a goal :-)

• Andy_P locked this topic