Season 2020’21: Game 38: Ross County (H)

Andy_P

2 minutes ago, weeyin said:

I expect County to come out swinging the second half.

Apart from being more clinical in front of goal what more can they do?  They've worked their socks off both in possession and off the ball. They seem to have 22 players on the pitch.

Just now, Kmcalpin said:

Apart from being more clinical in front of goal what more can they do?  They've worked their socks off both in possession and off the ball. They seem to have 22 players on the pitch.

They'll need to step up their tempo. Throw another striker or two on and chop us down if we look anywhere near a second.

Although, I must admit, I'm not watching the same game as you. I agree that, unsurprisingly, County have more of an edge to their game, but a lot of their build up has been ponderous.

Pretty gutting for the wee fella after all his years of service his last game was replaced after 7 mins injured away at Tannadice.

Get we can’t applaud him as you normally would. It just seems a muted end to him time here and undeserving.

I would I have given him the captaincy and have the players give him a guard of honour, the added bonus of Dec in the stand with a face like fizz would make it even more delicious. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goggles & Flippers said:

Pretty gutting for the wee fella after all his years of service his last game was replaced after 7 mins injured away at Tannadice.

Get we can’t applaud him as you normally would. It just seems a muted end to him time hear and undeserving.

I would I have given him the captaincy and have the players give him a guard of honour, the added bonus of Dec in the stand with a face like fizz would make it even more delicious. 

I’ll be interested to see where he goes. Hopefully England somewhere. 

• Andy_P locked this topic