Season 2020’21: Game 38: Ross County (H)

Andy_P

29 minutes ago, weeyin said:

They'll need to step up their tempo. Throw another striker or two on and chop us down if we look anywhere near a second.

Although, I must admit, I'm not watching the same game as you. I agree that, unsurprisingly, County have more of an edge to their game, but a lot of their build up has been ponderous.

See, that's what I'm talking about. We've done well the past few games to stay motivated in less meaningful games, but when you are playing a team fighting for survival, it's difficult to match that additional intensity they bring.

6 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Lawless shocking there, totally pulled out of tackle

Disgraceful for a paid professional to pull out of a tackle,that alone shows that lawless can't be relied on.its about time we punted a player livingston's way for a change,hopefully there daft enough to take him off our hands.

1 minute ago, mfc said:

Disgraceful for a paid professional to pull out of a tackle,that alone shows that lawless can't be relied on.its about time we punted a player livingston's way for a change,hopefully there daft enough to take him off our hands.

Livvy would potentially have to pay a transfer fee as he’s on contract till next summer.

• Andy_P locked this topic