Season 2020’21: Game 38: Ross County (H)

Andy_P

15 minutes ago, Onthefringes said:

You’re new to this game right? 

Most of us are bored with the game if you have info to share on a public forum then share it, if its not for public consumption then don't post anything about it, and we can all get back to making up rumours, it's more fun.

• Like 2

Ever consider OTF maybe can't as it could compromise the source and conduit to juicy morsels? There's enough said that if you employ a bit of the grey matter you'll be able to work it out or at least get halfway there. Personally, I feel the chats are enhanced by his input.

For a discussion forum centering on football with the demographic being massively, working class, male, aged 20-60, there's some amount of over sensitivity to someone voicing an opinion, a roasting, or risque banter.

1 hour ago, Onthefringes said:

You’re new to this game right? 

No not new to the game only 50 plus years following motherwell and I know who your source is as well you've harped on about his son often enough on these boards., so either name the names or dont post. riddles and certainly dont demean your fellow well fans with your I know more than you inferences.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, well_said said:

No not new to the game only 50 plus years following motherwell and I know who your source is as well you've harped on about his son often enough on these boards., so either name the names or dont post. riddles and certainly dont demean your fellow well fans with your I know more than you inferences.

Do you? No bother, mind your nose will get bigger telling whoppers like thon. There’s a wee bit more to it than that so that comment suggests you don’t know - plenty on here do.

Perfect summation given above on why & why not and I make no apologies for how I post. Sure beats some of the inane text on here.

2 hours ago, Spiderpig said:

Most of us are bored with the game if you have info to share on a public forum then share it, if its not for public consumption then don't post anything about it, and we can all get back to making up rumours, it's more fun.

Basically this. Quite honestly say something or don’t say it at all. Becoming tedious and it is not a good look. 

We know you have inside knowledge that is clear. Although if I were your source I would be considering what I say and when. CIA it is not. 

I have read your last 20+ posts and I am no clearer as to what is happening inside Fir Park. 

Quite sure you will come back and say u don’t give a f*ck.  But as you can tell quite a few of us are tired of the I know posts but will share nothing at all unless you are Sherlock Homes 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Welldaft Mk1 said:

Basically this. Quite honestly say something or don’t say it at all. Becoming tedious and it is not a good look. 

We know you have inside knowledge that is clear. Although if I were your source I would be considering what I say and when. CIA it is not. 

I have read your last 20+ posts and I am no clearer as to what is happening inside Fir Park. 

Quite sure you will come back and say u don’t give a f*ck.  But as you can tell quite a few of us are tired of the I know posts but will share nothing at all unless you are Sherlock Homes 

I'm nae sherlock Holmes, but I've worked it out

3 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

I'm nae sherlock Holmes, but I've worked it out

You obviously have a higher IQ than the rest of us.

Me. I cannae be arsed trying to work out what OTF is saying. It is tiring. 

If I posted like that I would honestly think I am being an arse. Self awareness and all that....

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Onthefringes said:

Do you? No bother, mind your nose will get bigger telling whoppers like thon. There’s a wee bit more to it than that so that comment suggests you don’t know - plenty on here do.

Perfect summation given above on why & why not and I make no apologies for how I post. Sure beats some of the inane text on here.

What whoppers are you talking about?  And you clearly dont know who I am but I know you fairly well , and I find your narrative extremely tiring . I didn't know that you were educated  at Eton,  i thought it was Dalziel high you went to.

46 minutes ago, Welldaft Mk1 said:

If I posted like that I would honestly think I am being an arse. Self awareness and all that....

Thinks he is  smarter than everyone else. But going by the crap he posts on here he is certainly showing himself to be a bigger arse than everyone else on here.

2 hours ago, Welldaft Mk1 said:

If it is tiring, don’t read.

What is the weather like up on your high horse?

1 hour ago, well_said said:

What whoppers are you talking about?  And you clearly dont know who I am but I know you fairly well , and I find your narrative extremely tiring . I didn't know that you were educated  at Eton,  i thought it was Dalziel high you went to.

Whoppers as in you know a source?

Clearly I don’t, should I? I certainly never went to Dalziel High so it’s doubtful you know me as much you think. More than welcome to bend my ear next time we’re out in an adult manner, it would be better than your current approach that many would find creepy.

1 hour ago, well_said said:

Thinks he is  smarter than everyone else. But going by the crap he posts on here he is certainly showing himself to be a bigger arse than everyone else on here.

I don’t think I’m smarter than anybody else & never made out to be. You’re now making personal slant in order to ingratiate yourself with some who see themselves as holier than thou on here.

Don’t like the style of posting, don’t read. It’s not difficult. There’s a lot more positive in reply than negative.

5 hours ago, Onthefringes said:

Whoppers as in you know a source?

Clearly I don’t, should I? I certainly never went to Dalziel High so it’s doubtful you know me as much you think. More than welcome to bend my ear next time we’re out in an adult manner, it would be better than your current approach that many would find creepy.

Where in my post do I say I know a source , so maybe you should read the post properly before pontificating. My approach is no different to yours , I only state my opinions as I am entitled to do and you say many people would find this creepy then I think you are the one with the problem. I really used to enjoy reading your posts but lately as some others have stated you are becoming boring and tiresome . I simply asked a question  about a list of players and all you had to do was list them or state you couldn't  because you couldn't compromise your source . Your personal  agenda against Mark O Hara is a disgrace , he may not be the best player in the world but he must have enough about him that a number of managers ( certainly more qualified than you ) have signed him .

2 hours ago, well_said said:

Where in my post do I say I know a source , so maybe you should read the post properly before pontificating. My approach is no different to yours , I only state my opinions as I am entitled to do and you say many people would find this creepy then I think you are the one with the problem. I really used to enjoy reading your posts but lately as some others have stated you are becoming boring and tiresome . I simply asked a question  about a list of players and all you had to do was list them or state you couldn't  because you couldn't compromise your source . Your personal  agenda against Mark O Hara is a disgrace , he may not be the best player in the world but he must have enough about him that a number of managers ( certainly more qualified than you ) have signed him .

Having read the post, and not needing to pontificate...

12 hours ago, well_said said:

...and I know who your source is as well you've harped on about his son often enough on these boards

Only state opinions as you’re entitled to do? That’s not the creepy behaviour - it’s the I know you but, you don’t know me chat on an internet forum that does that.

Consistent in my approach, because I don’t state I can’t compromise any source isn’t worthy of your reaction.

Off on a tangent with your Mark O’Hara chat, but, I’ll indulge you. Only stating an opinion as I’m entitled to...

I know OTF's posting style isn't to some people's liking but its time to lay off him; thats as may be. These boards should be all about different views and opinions and he posts something very different and interesting, in my opinion. Yes, a bit cryptic at times, but there's a good reason for that I'm sure.  He's usually on the money with any "rumours", as many acknowledge.

Keep on posting OTF.

• Andy_P locked this topic