Jump to content

Andy_P

Season 2020’21: Game 38: Ross County (H)

Recommended Posts

Just now, texanwellfan said:

He booked watt but gave Motherwell advantage???  Pish. It’s a foul for county 

You see it in almost every game. Referee does not need to blow for every single foul. They can play on and go back and deal with the offender.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Well Well said:

You see it in almost every game. Referee does not need to blow for every single foul. They can play on and go back and deal with the offender.

Yes when the foul is against the team getting the advantage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wtf is it with Lawless with set plays that he has to fire it as far to the back post as possible. Thats 3 so far and each time not a Motherwell Player can get anywhere near them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, texanwellfan said:

Yes when the foul is against the team getting the advantage

your complaining about County not getting an advantage....??  Have a look at yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Well Well said:

wtf is it with Lawless with set plays that he has to fire it as far to the back post as possible. Thats 3 so far and each time not a Motherwell Player can get anywhere near them

just hope the door hits his arse on the way out     bye bye steven    oh and who ever brought you back can also GTF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Well Well said:

your complaining about County not getting an advantage....??  Have a look at yourself

Merely pointing out the ref doesn’t know what he’s doing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank goodness we won't have to suffer some of these imposters next season . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank fuck that seasons by with

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This season has been utterly dreadful. Too many players simply not good enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That just about sums our season. Not good enough all over the pitch. Need to get rid of the dross for next season as I don't think I could go through this again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sums up the whole season, thankfully we stayed up and we can put this season to bed, major squad rebuild for next season hopefully players with heart and desire to actually win games.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When u blow the budget then blow town u know who is tae blame for the quality we have watched 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can yodo start a   WHO CAN GTF thread ?? av got a few names for it 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pure pish. No midfield and no heart. Second to every ball. Long gets his ambition mixed up with his capability. No pass marks for any of our players. The ref was pish too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do any of our players want to win a game?? No heart, no desire and no urgency this whole season. A fuckin' shambles to put it mildly. Hopefully GA can get his own players in and fire them up for what will no doubt be another shitfest next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stevie73 said:

Sums up the whole season, thankfully we stayed up and we can put this season to bed, major squad rebuild for next season hopefully players with heart and desire to actually win games.

Some skill as well would be nice. Too many of our players struggle to control a ball, can’t play a simple pass and make terrible decisions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, texanwellfan said:

Some skill as well would be nice. Too many of our players struggle to control a ball, can’t play a simple pass and make terrible decisions. 

some must be colour blind. as they cant find one of there own players with the ball, to many either cant be arsed or havent really got the ability    big clear out reqd ASAP

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gutted Campbell couldn't bow out with one final appearance at fir park,that's all I'll take from today's game.theres far to many players not good enough which has been proven all season.i would like to see cole stay on,punt the loan players back to there clubs and tell guys like lawless and there agents that there free to leave as there not wanted and won't feature next season.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If GA keeps Lawless it will dent my confidence in the new manager as he is absolutely gash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Well Well said:

If GA keeps Lawless it will dent my confidence in the new manager as he is absolutely gash

+ 1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Well Well said:

If GA keeps Lawless it will dent my confidence in the new manager as he is absolutely gash

He doesn't have much choice unless somebody else wants him.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, numpty said:

He doesn't have much choice unless somebody else wants him.

him and hastie    QOS s dynamic midfielders         i wish 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, numpty said:

He doesn't have much choice unless somebody else wants him.

Perhaps GA can persuade him to go look for a club where he will get playing time since it’s not planned for him to play much for us next season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MJC_mkII said:

There’s one upside to no fans being allowed in, as the usual mugs in our support would be applauding that chancer Vigurs for scoring against us.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Clap for someone who downed tools and like Vigurs. Even the most ironic of our fans  wouldn’t revel in that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

Perhaps GA can persuade him to go look for a club where he will get playing time since it’s not planned for him to play much for us next season?

Premier league wages, on the back side of a pandemic when you’re a championship player? He’s gonna sit on his thumbs, look skyward and thank his lucky stars someone at FP was out their tits on crack in mid January.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Twitter @MotherwellFC

×