What’s your goal of the season from 20/21?

SteelmaninOZ

I thought Hibs away, Jordan Rhodes for the buildup and game where we didn't look awful was worthy.

Out of all of them, O'Donnell's is spectacular but I felt the keeper was culpable.

Therefore, for his service to the club, his imminent leaving, the fact it was a rearranged game they played silly buggers with and the fact it was a total Dick Turpin act that night, Alan Campbell vs Killie (Rugby Park).

No love for big Bevis Mug-naldo...?!

Very important goal at the time, got the win and stopped us potentially going 2nd bottom on the night, maybe even bottom if results went against us, cannae mind exactly.

If Bevis had Ruud Gullit-esque dreads, we'd be talking about that header for years! :D

I don't know who chose them (Campbell's dad?), but I thought, for example, Devante's flick round the defender to set up O'Donnell was much better than some of those.

From the selection offered, Mugabi's is still the most impressive for me.

On 5/15/2021 at 6:21 AM, Kmac said:

Potentially the most bland offering  ever for a Motherwell Goal of the season compilation?

I actually think it's quite a tough choice because there are a lot of different types of goals there.   O'Donnell rocket, Campbell solo goal, O'hara team goal, Mugabi as good a header as you'll see, Cole, great technique.

I'd go for Campbell against St Johnstone cos I think that's the hardest of the goals to score.