New strip

Pettywulliegrew-2

Unpopular opinion but I’m a fan of white shorts and I think they would have worked well here, complimenting the white trim on the top.

Overall though, another decent effort and I’m pleased to see us stay with Macron who have served us very well throughout our contract. I’m interested to see how adventurous we’ll be with the away kit. As fans hopefully reform to the stands, an illuminous Shivute effort would be well timed and add to the Fir Park atmosphere. 

• Like 1

Sad to say I'm quite underwhelmed by this. Given last years top was absolute class from collar to overall design it was always going to be a hard act to follow. Think the white trims just make it look busy - was really hoping for a similar kit to last year but with diagonal band. Only place white should be is if we are having a decent collar and on the shorts.

Hope my usual bugbed is put to bed this season and the real club crest is also on the away kit. 

4 hours ago, Lobey_Dosser said:

...an illuminous Shivute effort would be well timed and add to the Fir Park atmosphere. 

I could be a mile out, however,  I have a feeling we might see a colour that we have never used in a outfield kit before. How about bright pink?  Time to boldly go where no Well team have gone before. 

1 hour ago, underboyleheating said:

I could be a mile out, however,  I have a feeling we might see a colour that we have never used in a outfield kit before. How about bright pink?  Time to boldly go where no Well team have gone before. 

I don't know about bright pink, but if you go with the right approach, pink can work quite well like in this retro style.

color-pink-white-1_2160x.jpg

41 minutes ago, Pettywulliegrew-2 said:

Rumour I’ve heard is British Racing Green.........with a C&A hoop....... go on UBH !!!!!

A4_Brooklands_Green_Paper.jpg

I'd like that. One of my retro Adidas trefoil shirts is that colour. 

25 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

I also love racing green, however, I can only imagine Celtic orHibernian wearing it.  Adidas did recently sell a polo shirt in green with a C&A hoop and it was very nice. Although, I can’t see us wearing green. 

Samstag_Polo_Shirt_Tee_Green_GD5677_21_m
there ye go gents........I bought the blue rugby shirt......still unworn awaiting my return to football ️ 

2 minutes ago, Pettywulliegrew-2 said:

Samstag_Polo_Shirt_Tee_Green_GD5677_21_m
there ye go gents........I bought the blue rugby shirt......still unworn awaiting my return to football ️ 

I also bought the blue one and has worn it to death. 

A quick colour change to an old mock up of mine. Proof that C&A goes with any colour. 
Motherwell-racing-green.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

I also bought the blue one and has worn it to death. 

A quick colour change to an old mock up of mine. Proof that C&A goes with any colour. 
Motherwell-racing-green.jpg

Amber shorts with white & green/claret stripe ....and white socks with claret/amber/green tops :pleasantry:

2 minutes ago, The African said:

Showing my age, but for football an all black kit was for referees or Eastern European goalkeepers.

Totally agree. And I like black shirts - just not anywhere near a football kit*

*or Nazis. 

• Haha 1