New strip

Pettywulliegrew-2

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

Any update on the new away kit release? I’m expecting something a bit different from the norm, although, I could be a mile out. 

I obviously have no idea, so instead I'll start a rumour based on this season's Macron templates and say we will see a variant of this one:

bristol-rovers-2021-22-third.jpg

5 hours ago, Ped_MFC said:

Did France not have to bin a strip that had different colour sleeves as it could only be done if the main body of the strip was split 50/50 between those colours?

UEFA and FIFA have some strange kit rules, however, as long as you are not playing in any of their competitions you are not required to abide by them. Any kit rules in Scotland are set out by our own governing body. The prime example is Celtic, they are allowed to wear full front to back hoops in the SPFL, but not in European group stage games. They don’t enforce this rule in UEFA preliminary  rounds. 

6 minutes ago, Pettywulliegrew-2 said:

Don’t like the stripe fading to accommodate the sponsorship…….and a bit more claret ie alternative stipe would have been better

Not up to the standards of the recent away kits……..but we have had a lot worse

That about sums it up for me as well,  the stripe free section in the middle is a mile out, plus no claret, so for me it's hideous, but as I don't buy the the new strips it's no issue, no doubt lots of others will like it.

• Like 1

Not a fan, I've not liked any of our black kits.  The cash converters black one was a particular a mile out, this one just about looks as bad. 

Can we just appreciate how fucking class the Motherwell digital media team are though? The video production, social media work and photography is absolutely 10/10. Putting every other SPL team to shame. 

RL.jpg

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Not fond of this top. It's more typical of East Fife or Livingston. Little or no connection to Motherwell. Still if it brings us good luck on the field I won't complain.

‘Livingston’ is the first word that came to mind when I saw it.

Hopefully it will grow on me but first impression is that that’s an awful Motherwell FC away kit.

He's home.....

Ricki Lamie returns to the Tony Mac for the 2021/22 season. Welcome back Ricki.

Those were my first thoughts when it appeared on my timeline. It was a nice dream while it lasted. !!

Not a fan at all. Disappointing effort.

Screenshot_20210706-191312_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1