AndyP

Frazzie

I’m really saddened to report that long-time forum member and much-respected ‘Well fan AndyP passed away suddenly last night. 

A very good guy and I’m sure even those who didn’t know him can tell by his posts on here how sound he was and how much of a diehard Dosser he was.

Rest in peace, Andy. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Frazzie said:

I’m really saddened to report that long-time forum member and much-respected ‘Well fan AndyP passed away suddenly last night. 

A very good guy and I’m sure even those who didn’t know him can tell by his posts on here how sound he was and how much of a diehard Dosser he was.

Rest in peace, Andy. 

Very sad news, never knew the man but always respected his posts, condolences to the family .

Trying to get my head round this, was only speaking to him on here a couple of days ago. True loss of measured views, always fair and always strived to include as many on here as possible.

Fitting that he "won the day" for his last post on his last day.

Frazzie, I'm sure you'll pass on the groundswell of sympathy that will grow on here to the family. If there are plans for something to commemorate him in any way please advise.

• Like 1

I’m absolutely shocked, he was such a fair, level headed, and knowledgable individual. What a truly sad day for not just his friends and family but the wider Motherwell fc family and forum. Rest in peace Andy.

Mark

Absolutely gutted to hear this news. For an exile, this place has been absolutely vital for keeping up with the goings on back home and Andy was always the poster I respected most, always calm, measured and fair when hotter heads tend to prevail. I always put a lot of stock in what he had to say as a result and always appreciated the thoughtfulness he put into his posts. As I alluded to, when you can't go to games, his insight was invaluable. He always came across as a thoroughly decent bloke and I'd have loved to have sat and had a pint and a chat with him at a game at some point. Yet another reminder that life is temporary and fleeting so live hard and love hard. My thoughts are with his family and friends right now. RIP Andy, you were one of the good guys and I'll miss you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

As fans we share a common bond and it's always gutting to hear a fellow supporter has passed away,I didn't know andy personally but his contribution to the forum was huge,I thoroughly enjoyed reading his posts,he will be missed.RIP Andy.

Absolutely gutted, had the pleasure of doing the MFC Podcast with Andy P and Andy Ross through the last year, he was such a good guy. Always the winner of any quiz. I had the pleasure of doing a podcast with Andy P in May talking about the cup final, the passion from both of us showed how much football meant to him.

I will miss speaking to him about all things Motherwell, he had a photographic memory about our team.

I send my condolences to his family who i know he spent alot of time with. 

RIP Andy, you will be missed