It starts here

SteelmaninOZ

18 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Liam Brown absolutely bossed Crawford. 

Cheers Robbo!

Brown was always a stand out whenever I went along to see the youngsters play. Was disappointed we let him go as I thought he would be one of the next to break through. Not an exact science though.  Good to see him doing well and I would not be surprised at all if he goes on to have a very good career. No surprise to hear his ex Manager declare him Man of the Match. In fairness QP play attractive football and look to have a great blend of youth and experience. Must have a decent chance of promotion to the Championship.

The list of youngsters we've released in my lifetime who have gone on to play at a higher level remains at zero.

Statistically, sooner or later, there will be an exception, but it's difficult to argue against our track record on that front.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, santheman said:

Play the game again in a month's time and we'll see who bosses who.

Tbh I would still fancy Brown to Boss Crawford. Not going to lie as I hate criticising players on line, he just doesn’t do it for me. 

Physically he is weak, he’s not very fast, he does not win a lot of tackles, doesn’t create a lot, doesn’t have a lot of interceptions, isn’t a great passer. 

I don’t rate him at all. Squad player maximum for me. 

28 minutes ago, siebsbarmyarmy said:

Tbh I would still fancy Brown to Boss Crawford. Not going to lie as I hate criticising players on line, he just doesn’t do it for me. 

Physically he is weak, he’s not very fast, he does not win a lot of tackles, doesn’t create a lot, doesn’t have a lot of interceptions, isn’t a great passer. 

He’s certainly a player I was surprised we retained, he’s had decent games at times but he doesn’t  really stand out in any particular area of the game. Now you can argue that goes for just about everyone we sign and he’s a known quantity  to us but I’m surprised we thought we could not have done slightly better.

12 hours ago, siebsbarmyarmy said:

You've just described Keith Lasley at his peak