Annan tickets

Wallace_MFC

I’ve got three tickets for the Annan game I’ve been charged for and I can’t attend if anyone is interested? Club are pretty slow the now to react to emails and calls and the form for a refund didn’t work for me? Rather just punt them to someone if they are interested than wait on a refund? Still to check bank but was overcharged for QOS game so I’m assuming this’ll be the same. 3 adults. 

Edit:

I’ve tried a different link I was emailed today and it seems to have worked to apply for a refund. The one I got last week didn’t work. 

33 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Club telephone lines appear down???. For all the good points the club has scored this week, the ticketing overcharging does not hold them in a good light, blaming Ticket master is poor. 

Why that - if it's TicketMaster fault? There was a power outage yesterday which caused issues with the phones. Flow tweeted that e-mails still working, so try that avenue.

42 minutes ago, steelman1991 said:

Why that - if it's TicketMaster fault? There was a power outage yesterday which caused issues with the phones. Flow tweeted that e-mails still working, so try that avenue.

Don’t hold your breath on the email front……..never applied for league cup tickets as had previous plans that fell through 

emailed last Wednesday to see if a ticket was available for Saturday QoS game…………..still waiting for reply

2 minutes ago, steelman1991 said:

Still no evidence that it was the Club's fault - AFAIK TicketMaster is our partner in this venture and they're hardly squeaky clean when it comes to ticket transactions.

Evidence of who's to blame is irrelevant,when we buy a ticket or anything else from MFC the contract is with the club, not any partners the club may use so if there are any issues the club should deal with it and advise people Accordingly. 

Even if the issue is ultimately outwith the clubs control anyone affected should be kept up to date until the issue is resolved, and if people have been double charged etc the club should refund the money and then sort it out with ticket master,  its called good customer service.

From the ticketing website.

Please note that any goods and services supplied or made available through this site or through sites which are linked to this site are supplied by third parties and not by Motherwell Football Club (unless stated otherwise).

Any dealings between you and such third parties, including payment for and delivery of products or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations, acts or omissions associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the third party.

So while it's quite possible the club could be communicating better, it's Ticketmaster that need to be dealing with this.

(I really hate Ticketmaster, but they have a monopoly over here too).