Annan game will we win this game?

SteelmaninOZ

“Take it on the chin and move on”. I’m sure that’s what Tony Mowbray was infamous for saying during his ill fated stint as manager of Celtic, where he frequently “took it on the chin” only to move on and “take it on the chin” all over again. :rolleyes:

Anyway, in answer to the question of tomorrow then yes I’m sure we will win. Whether we do it handsomely or make life difficult for ourselves remains to be seen but at home against Annan we will surely have too much.

2-0 ‘Well.

11 minutes ago, wellsince75 said:

this is a league 2 side - reasonable to expect 3+ goals

I think regardless of the number of goals scored the first thing I would expect is a positive response from the players. They were clearly not up for it midweek.

It's got literally nothing to do with the opposition at all, it's not to try and be unpredictable or otherwise. It changes the angle you're able to deliver the ball into the box at, and as GazzyB said above it forces them to pull 2 defenders out of the area that we're trying to find space in.

If we handed a note into the away dressing room before the game and told them we were going to do that with every corner, it would still change the angle, and they would still have to pull defenders out the box. It's got nothing to with anyone knowing.

• Like 1