Annan game will we win this game?

SteelmaninOZ

1 minute ago, Al B said:

It's got literally nothing to do with the opposition at all, it's not to try and be unpredictable or otherwise. It changes the angle you're able to deliver the ball into the box at, and as GazzyB said above it forces them to pull 2 defenders out of the area that we're trying to find space in.

If we handed a note into the away dressing room before the game and told them we were going to do that with every corner, it would still change the angle, and they would still have to pull defenders out the box. It's got nothing to with anyone knowing.

Totally disagree . Shock horror probe differing opinions on tactics. 

9 minutes ago, wellsince75 said:

Woolery and Van Even both look decent

I must be watching a different game. Thought they've looked fairly bland today considering its against 2nd Division opposition. 

Still think they'll come good though (potentially very good), but not seeing much today. 

I think both Van Veen and Woolery will prove to be good signings but look a wee bit rusty with their touch. Once they play more together I’m hoping they will develop into a very good combination for us. With Watt joining in there we could have a pretty dangerous attack. Unfortunately balanced by a pretty dangerous defense but hope that will get fixed.  

• Like 1