Motherwell V Hibs - 2021/22 League Grand Kick Off

StirlingDosser

4 minutes ago, spudmfc said:

2000 hibs fans allowed in yet non season ticket holding well fans struggling t get tickets,nice way of looking after your own

What makes you think they'd struggle?

How often do we have more than 4500 home fans?

4 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

What makes you think they'd struggle?

How often do we have more than 4500 

Well I'd assume they are trying the same avenues as i have been trying,the ticket office just sends you back onto the ticket website, where up until now i have not had the option t buy

3 minutes ago, spudmfc said:

Well I'd assume they are trying the same avenues as i have been trying,the ticket office just sends you back onto the ticket website, where up until now i have not had the option t buy

Cannae please everybody...I for one am happy to see us allow an away support in, it will make the game much more like a proper event 

If the game was at easter road and they gave us an allocation i would have been chuffed so i can't say anything different that were letting hibs fans into the game,getting back to some kind of normality includes having away supporters and will definitely make sunday that wee bit more enjoyable, especially if we send them home miserable.while there is still restrictions in place it's impossible to get it right everytime and please everybody but hopefully were not far off where we can accommodate every motherwell supporter that wants to go to fir park without having any hassles.

42 minutes ago, spudmfc said:

General sale isn't on sale yet. So you'll struggle until then I'd wager. 

Season ticket holders get seat confirmation tonight/tomorrow (anyone who applied will get a seat, it's a not a ballot,)

General sale is going up tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, spudmfc said:

Everyone who doesn’t get a ticket should post on this thread.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

Cannae please everybody...I for one am happy to see us allow an away support in, it will make the game much more like a proper event 

Aye, I am in that mind frame anaw. I enjoyed being back previously but it was a wee bit flat.

Again I reckon you could count on one hand the times we've had more than 4500 home fans in the last 5 years. (10 probably)