Motherwell V Hibs - 2021/22 League Grand Kick Off

StirlingDosser

Genuinely can't wait for this either.  I'm quite excited about this squad and think the early pelters they've been getting, especially at half-time to QOTS and after the Airdrie game, is an absolute lot of shite. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, weeyin said:

For US based, now that the SPFL has a (4 year, I think) deal with CBS Sports, our game is live on Paramount+

Looks like games are going to be split between Paramount+ and CBS Sports Network services.

Showing all games or only select ones? 

1 hour ago, fizoxy said:

Cool, I can watch beavis and butthead at half time.

Or during the game depending on who gets picked......

15 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

Showing all games or only select ones? 

Select ones. Games listed so far:

(All times U.S./Eastern)

Saturday, July 31
Rangers vs. Livingston, 8:30 a.m. (Paramount+)
Hearts vs. Celtic, 3 p.m. (Paramount+)

Sunday, Aug. 1
Aberdeen vs. Dundee United, 10 a.m.
Motherwell vs. Hibernian, 11:30 a.m. (Paramount+)

Monday, Aug. 2
Kilmarnock vs. Ayr United, 2:45 p.m. (Paramount+)

Saturday, Aug. 7
Dundee United vs. Rangers, 7:30 a.m. (CBS Sports Network)

Friday, Aug. 20
Raith Rovers vs. Dunfermline, 2:45 p.m. (Paramount+)

Sunday, Aug. 22
Dundee FC vs. Hibernian, 7 a.m. (CBS Sports Network)

Sunday, Aug. 29
Rangers vs. Celtic, 7 a.m. (CBS Sports Network)

Saturday, Sept. 11
St. Johnstone vs. Rangers, 7:30 a.m. (CBS Sports Network)

Sunday, Sept. 12
Hearts vs. Hibernian, 7 a.m. (Paramount+)

Sunday, Sept. 19
Dundee United vs. Dundee FC, 7 a.m. (Paramount+)

Sunday, Sept. 26
St. Mirren vs. Aberdeen, 7 a.m. (Paramount+)

2 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

Just looked on paramount+ and our game is on there tomorrow. The little blurb about the game describes us as relegation candidates. :angry:

I wouldn't worry about that - American sports fans don't even have leagues where every team plays each other, never mind relegation.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, weeyin said:

I wouldn't worry about that - American sports fans don't even have leagues where every team plays each other, never mind relegation.

Can the Men Of Steel defeat the Bees Of Hibee in the Scotchland Soccer League,  will it be Lammies to the slaughter,  let's get readddddyyyy tooooo rummmmbbbllleeeeeeee

• Haha 1

Just checked and it is being shown live here on Sky Sorts 7 Bein Sports. Now feeling a bit stupid in getting up at 3:30am yesterday to watch the British Lions. Do I have another early start? Of course I do! New season, new hope. At least it cannot be any worse than the rugby, and I have no work meetings until the afternoon.

• Like 1

No excuses we must get off to a good start ,looking for more urgency than than has been shown in the cup games play with high tempo and press . If required use the full bench no holding back if somebody has ran their race get them off . Hibs will make it hard for us but we have to take the game to them have to make our home games count .

1 hour ago, Yodo said:

No excuses we must get off to a good start ,looking for more urgency than than has been shown in the cup games play with high tempo and press . If required use the full bench no holding back if somebody has ran their race get them off . Hibs will make it hard for us but we have to take the game to them have to make our home games count .

High tempo and press would be some evolution.

I'm looking forward to the game today, like others have stated I actually like the fact that we will have away fans in attendance as well as it will add to the atmosphere. It'll be interesting to see if any the new boys start today, I wouldn't be surprised to see Slattery start but the game might be a tad too soon for Ojala. 

Boyle's pace through the middle is a worry especially up against Lamie but tbf he has coped well against him in previous encounters, just need to try and nullify his threat. A few ex players in the ranks in the shape of Murphy and Cadden. 

I've mentioned it in another thread but under the last four season under Robinson our start to the League campaign has been poor taking at least a few games to get any points on board, with last year being the worst, it would be most welcome to get the three points on the first day. 

I noticed that the subs issue has reverted back to three instead of five.

2 hours ago, Onthefringes said:

High tempo and press would be some evolution.

maybe the bold yodos choice of words were to snobby i think he means " get fecked right intae them from the first whistle get all over them like a rash and make teams feart to come to fpand dont just sit back and wait for something to happen, and if your fecked get aff and give somebody else a shot to put it about " is that about correct yodo ??

6 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Kelly, S O'Donnell, Carroll, Lamie, Mugabi, Maguire, Slattery, Donnelly, Woolery, Van Veen, Watt.

Subs: Fox, Lawless, Ojala, O'Connor, Amaluzor, McGinley, Crawford.

Pretty much the strongest team we could field at the moment.  Only slight surprise is  Mugabi replacing O'Connor- purely due to lack of game time.

14 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Kelly, S O'Donnell, Carroll, Lamie, Mugabi, Maguire, Slattery, Donnelly, Woolery, Van Veen, Watt.

Subs: Fox, Lawless, Ojala, O'Connor, Amaluzor, McGinley, Crawford.

the only pace there to track boyle is woolery and quite fearful for mugabies lack of game time      time will tell

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, C&A not the shop said:

With Ojala having trained with the squad for months and played some previous friendlies (i assume) I thought he would start, especially with Mugabi not featuring in the league Cup games. 

Other than that not a lot surprises there.

did ojala not just arrive in the country last week ????