Motherwell V Hibs - 2021/22 League Grand Kick Off

StirlingDosser

15 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Happy with that line-up, although a bit harsh on O'Connor as I thought he did fairly well in the friendlies. He's gone from starting to 4th choice in the space of a week.

In about them Motherwell!

I thought O'Connor showed his inexperience at times. Not surprised Lamie has kept his place, he did very well last year under Alexander. 

Lively stuff so far. Great to see van Veen get off the mark but a shocking goal to concede just minutes later. Either side could be ahead just now but I think we’ve just edged it and deserve our lead.

When we actually play the ball on the deck in the middle we actually look like a football team - Slattery is going to be a great signing I reckon.

That was good. Slattery and Carroll need to keep the heid and Woolery needs to get involved, but other than that, a much better performance

Carroll needs to be replaced before he gets sent off. Donnelly having quiet game. Woolery and O’Donnel need to build up an understanding. Hopefully we can get Woolery more involved. Van Veen doing well. Good work rate too. Biggest worry just now is defense which looks a bit fragile. Better start than I was expecting.