St Johnstone v Motherwell 8/8/21

SteelmaninOZ

2 hours ago, TvTotherwell said:

Pretty sure I seen big Rooney outside Anzars in mossend last night. Got me thinking they might rest a few players for the Europa League game if he's back down the road. 

It's no a massive drive up but a big dirty kebab the night before a game mibby isn't the best idea if he's playing. 

He’s got a house up at TorrancePark ………so has Polworth

On 8/4/2021 at 11:06 AM, ropy said:

£12.50 will get you a month’s worth of broadcasts abroad.

Cheers Ropy. 

Im logged in just now and all I'm getting is a white screen where the video should be. I've tried it on 3 devices, disabled ad blockers, cleared cache etc. Tried my mobile on both wi-fi and mobile network but no luck either.

I'm in Denmark for the week, and the site recognises I'm over here but just can't seem to play anything. 

Anyone any ideas? 

Edit:---- got it sorted. 

32 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

£17.50 for the game, greedy fuckin bastards. 

Whatever you do don’t mention that on P&B. They get very sensitive…

As for the line up. Clearly OJala is not ready to start a game. As for Watt. I felt he had a poor game by his standards last weekend. Always gives a 100%. He just did not play that well. Happy to see what Shields can do. 

They are missing Kerr and Rooney I believe. Imho two of their 3 best players. Ali McCann being the 3rd one. 

I will go for a score draw. 

Edit to add Rooney playing. Shame as he is v influential for them and a handful to boot…

13 minutes ago, CoF said:

Cheers Ropy. 

Im logged in just now and all I'm getting is a white screen where the video should be. I've tried it on 3 devices, disabled ad blockers, cleared cache etc. Tried my mobile on both wi-fi and mobile network but no luck either.

I'm in Denmark for the week, and the site recognises I'm over here but just can't seem to play anything. 

Anyone any ideas? 

Did you have to do anything or just wait until it was streaming?

I have never used the ‘abroad’ service but have spent many an afternoon on a sunbed trying to piece together info about the game, but if I ever get a holiday again I would give this a try.

Cheers Ropy. 
Anyone any ideas? 

I’ve got the white screen ? What did u do to fix it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, ropy said:

Did you have to do anything or just wait until it was streaming?

I have never used the ‘abroad’ service but have spent many an afternoon on a sunbed trying to piece together info about the game, but if I ever get a holiday again I would give this a try.

Just restarted the laptop and it was on. 

Definitely worth doing for £12.50. Sitting here with a cup of tea while the rest of the family are at the beach. Absolutely ideal.