Dundee v Motherwell PSCup 14/8/21

SteelmaninOZ

No van Veen or O’Donnell and Watt benched? I’ve not heard anything about them being injured or otherwise unavailable so I presume they have been dropped?

If so and we don’t win this game then that’s a joke of a decision by the manager. I’m sick of us not taking Cup games seriously.

36 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

No van Veen or O’Donnell and Watt benched? I’ve not heard anything about them being injured or otherwise unavailable so I presume they have been dropped?

That's a pretty big presumption. Most managers don't give out information like that - and given the current circumstances with Covid, situations change daily.

Not exactly the clubs fault but it's absolutely crazy that with  only 1000 well fans permitted entry that there is 0 TV coverage. Completely backwards thinking from those in Scottish football. We had a chance to emulate the German model with full coverage and fans in stadiums - maximising the abundance of Scottish football in our society and encouraging more kids into our own game than those drifting to the English premier league or others, yet we reverted to old ways of thinking once again. Pathetic 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kmac said:

Not exactly the clubs fault but it's absolutely crazy that with  only 1000 well fans permitted entry that there is 0 TV coverage. Completely backwards thinking from those in Scottish football. We had a chance to emulate the German model with full coverage and fans in stadiums - maximising the abundance of Scottish football in our society and encouraging more kids into our own game than those drifting to the English premier league or others, yet we reverted to old ways of thinking once again. Pathetic 

Rest of the stand is empty too

1 minute ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

BBC has us at a 4-4-2 but I think we'll stick with the 4-3-3 but there's a few question marks over that selection.

Would be looking for Donnelly and Shields to take a step forward towards full fitness and put in better showings.  

1 hour ago, steelman1991 said:

O'Donnell and Van Veen missing and Watt on the bench. Reckon we're still using this competition to "put minutes in legs". Presuming it's injuries to the Captain and the Prince of Orange.

Could the captain be leaving?

6 minutes ago, claretband said:

Gone from hesgoal. Any other streams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've got to wonder how BBC Scotland decides which game to cover on the wireless.

Championship Ayr (yawn) v. Dundee Utd, 2 Premiership teams at Dens Park, nah who'd want to hear that?

1 minute ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

ive got one with 4000 channels on iptv and im buggered if i can find the dame do you have a channel its on

mines has got all spfl club games      am on dundee tv  just turn the sound down as its always dundee  men commentating

35 minutes ago, Yabba's Turd said:

Showing up as being on hesgoal. Happy days. Until 17.05 and we're out on penalties

11 minutes ago, claretband said:

Gone from hesgoal. Any other streams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have IPTV it's on Dundee TV

Anyone got a link though? I canny find it