Motherwell FC Fan Questionnaire for Dissertation

UofG_MFC_Dissertation

Hi there, I am a Undergraduate student at the University of Glasgow. For my undergraduate dissertation I am studying the impact of globalisation on football through the view of a local club. As a life-long fan and season ticket holder at Motherwell, I know how the club is heavily connected to its community and is therefore perfect to include in my project. I would greatly appreciate if you could fill out this quick questionnaire on your experience as a Motherwell fan and your opinions on the globalisation of football: https://forms.office.com/r/XUd2EFDjMF

Thanks very much!

• Like 1

Done. Best of luck. Found it interesting. Hope it lets you define what makes Motherwell F C a very special club. I remember visiting the Camp Nou and it’s display of photographs in the time of Franco and before, and how proud they were of its connection to the oppressed people of Barcelona. Look what globalisation has done there…and no Messi now because no money…

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hope Springs said:

Done. Best of luck. Found it interesting. Hope it lets you define what makes Motherwell F C a very special club. I remember visiting the Camp Nou and it’s display of photographs in the time of Franco and before, and how proud they were of its connection to the oppressed people of Barcelona. Look what globalisation has done there…and no Messi now because no money…

Maybe Barcelona will follow the Motherwell model and get back to being more than a club..........:P

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your contributions. I have had over 250 responses to the questionnaire which is fantastic so I have decided to close it now and start the hard work of reviewing everyone's responses. 

The dissertation will be completed in December so I will make sure to post it on here for anyone interested.

Thanks again,

Taylor

On 8/13/2021 at 10:15 AM, UofG_MFC_Dissertation said:

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your contributions. I have had over 250 responses to the questionnaire which is fantastic so I have decided to close it now and start the hard work of reviewing everyone's responses. 

The dissertation will be completed in December so I will make sure to post it on here for anyone interested.

Thanks again,

Taylor

Yeah. Please share any outcomes and conclusions, if you can.

• Like 2