Livingston v Motherwell 21/08/21

Toxteth O'Grady

28 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

Never seen a decent game of football yet on that pitch, I fear this will  just as dreadful.

I don't think there has ever been a decent game of football ever played on any plastic pitch - certainly not in the Premiership.

At the start of the season there were rumours the OF were going to propose a vote on banning them from the top flight - I hope that happens.

I certainly wouldn't put any money into Livi's bank by buying a ticket for this one.

47 minutes ago, weeyin said:

I don't think there has ever been a decent game of football ever played on any plastic pitch - certainly not in the Premiership.

At the start of the season there were rumours the OF were going to propose a vote on banning them from the top flight - I hope that happens.

I certainly wouldn't put any money into Livi's bank by buying a ticket for this one.

No more from me either, I won’t be given any further donations to that excuse for a football pitch.

3 hours ago, Haggischomper said:

We might bamboozle them by wearing our Livi strips

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

While that would have been a great plan, they have opted for a black home top this year. 

13 minutes ago, wellsince75 said:

We really need the points.

I'd be tempted to put in a 4 man midfield - O'Hara being one of them and go grind out an ugly win. 

Id agree with that. No point trying to play football on that park. Match them up, get stuck right intae them and try and "Out-Livvy" Livvy.....

55 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

Id agree with that. No point trying to play football on that park. Match them up, get stuck right intae them and try and "Out-Livvy" Livvy.....

:blink: No point trying to play football? It’s the failed “Out-Livvy” Livvy that’s been our downfall there in the past.

12 minutes ago, Onthefringes said:

:blink: No point trying to play football? It’s the failed “Out-Livvy” Livvy that’s been our downfall there in the past.

Not the games Ive been to.  We never seem to match them in the physical contest. They always seem to bully us. Especially from set pieces, but then I guess everybody does that to us so not sure what point Im trying to make! :P

3 hours ago, David said:

Always the eternal optimist, eh? 

Well, going by our first few games this season, plus the majority of games last season, plus our inability to create goal scoring chances, plus our overall poor record on that plastic pitch(I know we did win there last October) then can you blame any Motherwell fan for not being optimistic going into this one?