Livingston v Motherwell 21/08/21

Toxteth O'Grady

3 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

I think it could end up being pretty quite unless we are looking at last minute panic signings, I think we’ve held on for a number of players and its not panned out. I’d be surprised if anyone leaves.

That’s my worry too. There is still time to get players in but not much. We have seen in the past that it rarely works trying to recruit a number of players at once (Baraclough, Kampman) so any signings we do make need to be absolutely bang on the money and able to make an immediate impact on the first team. Given our recent record on that front I am not confident in the slightest.

8 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Getting beat by a low shot from there means he got his angles wrong.

maybe caught on his heel slightly  but forrest hit it quickly accross mugabie      defence is pish poor we were not bad for 20 mins now out of ideas   strap yourself inn cause if they score again its hard hat time on here and i am included in that  GA better get his finger out his arse and decide who plays where and when