• Juhani Ojala
    • Mark O'Hara
    • Callum Slattery
    • Kaiyne Woolery
    • Tony Watt
    • Justin
    • Darragh O'Connor
    • Nathan McGinley

Watt was good when we got him into the game, but we didn't do that often enough.  Finding a forward line that clicks with him is going to be key to our season. 

Lamie was solid again. When he stays on his feet and cuts out the nonsense, I almost like him.

Went with Grimshaw mainly because he scored, that last ditch block near the end, and the story.

• Like 1

Pretty easy this week.

Liam Grimshaw. Solid all round performance. Great finish for the winner! Great block to save us at the end, and a trade mark lung busting run to split the Livvy defence and pass to Woolery who should have scored.

Tony Watt the only other serious contender for a consistemt performance over 90 mins.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, wellsince75 said:

Watt and Grimmy made the difference.

Got to say it's mainly the previous mgrs signings that are looking good.  Kelly. Lamie. Grimmy, Ohara, Watt were amongst out better players.   Slattery , Amaluzor both have promise but overall its was previous signings that make the backbone of the team. 

I mean, it's almost like the new guys are acclimatising is what you're saying

• Like 1

15 hours ago, wellsince75 said:

Watt and Grimmy made the difference.

Got to say it's mainly the previous mgrs signings that are looking good.  Kelly. Lamie. Grimmy, Ohara, Watt were amongst out better players.   Slattery , Amaluzor both have promise but overall its was previous signings that make the backbone of the team. 

I find it interesting that you consider Kelly one of Robinson's signings. I know his loan deal was arranged before Alexander was here, but his decision to come permanently must reflect well on Alexamder,  I'd consider him an Alexander signing. Agenda? 

On a general point, however, I tend to agree. Only Alexander signing that I'm convinced by is Slattery. Not writing off any of the rest of them yet, but they haven't impressed me that much...