Motherwell v Aberdeen 11/09/21

SteelmaninOZ

7 minutes ago, smiddy said:

hees possibly more of a tidy flair player     grimshaw is a  100% all action get fecked right in type which is probably the kind of game it will be, then if were still in and about it in the last 10 then put goss on 

Aye Grimmy is definitely more likely to put one right on Broon. 

• Haha 1

PPV not available down here in London, due to Article 48 of UEFA Statutes (in other words the blackout from 2.45pm to 5pm).

Not the club's fault, but I can't watch my team play on stream because they would rather me go to Watford vs Brighton instead? Get to utter utter fuck UEFA.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, GazzyB said:

PPV not available down here in London, due to Article 48 of UEFA Statutes (in other words the blackout from 2.45pm to 5pm).

Not the club's fault, but I can't watch my team play on stream because they would rather me go to Watford vs Brighton instead? Get to utter utter fuck UEFA.

go  on gazza       go wi your new well tap on   n sing all our wee well songs ( intae yir self of course ) :danced:

6 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

This is soooooooo annoying 

Was going to watch the game here in Yorkshire .  Would love a virtual season ticket .