SteelmaninOZ

Motherwell v Aberdeen 11/09/21

Be a miracle if this game ends up 11 a side.  

Enjoying the needle, though. 

I don't see us finishing with 11 men, or a clean sheet, but we handled Aberdeen quite well and should have scored just before we did. Excellent cross from woolery for the goal.

Slattery needs to give some lessons on shithousery to the rest of the team. He's a joy to watch.

Van Veen plays with his heart on his sleeve and that's great but he's got to calm down.

Not a great performance but we're up against a decent Aberdeen side here, so extremely happy with the scoreline.

• Like 1

I'm watching on red tv that knob rob McLean has just said I wonder if Motherwell are going to continue their niggly fouls?

Nearly 3 there.
Van Veen chipped keeper. Saved/hit bar Grimshaw putting rebound over.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Big fan of OHara crunching Brown and winning the ball to set up the attack for the above.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

KVV is my favourite player ever. The keepie uppies in the middle of the park and the flying into tackles when he's on a last last warning, he's fucking quality.

I'm getting concerned!!! Usually by this time we're seeing the cries to sack the manager and half the team. I'm not sure my constitution can stand too much of winning early in the season, or a team playing reasonably well. I might have to lie down and take a pill. :umbrage:

• Haha 1