Rangers v Motherwell 19/9/21

Spiderpig

6 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

Apologies, yeah, English premier league.....which in fairness is very decent, home fans don't get that privilege, I think they were taking into account travel, food and drink involved for away fans.

Considering the prices quoted by a previous poster that cap does seem like a step in the right direction. 

A cap at £20 up here would be ideal.

Still is a tourist league down there. 

6 hours ago, weeyin said:

Maybe this independent review will come up with some creative new ways to generate income and allow gate prices to be reduced.

Although while Celtic are posting £11.9 million losses and Rangers seem to need to raise emergency millions every 6 months, I'm not holding my breath.

I always point back to the German model for a good example of how to fund a league and look after the fans, but that requires smarter people at the top of the game than we're likely to see in Scotland.

The german model appears to be a good one. They seem to get more right than they get wrong.

It would be nice if we had that kind of leadership and innovation in Scottish Fitba.

Meanwhile, Celtic and Rangers could always cut their cloth and live within their means? :P

4 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Still is a tourist league down there. 

Absolutely right, I went along to Spurs vs Man City on the first day of the season a few weeks ago. It was a spontaneous decision to go on the day, so I got one of the very last tickets on the website. £65 quid it cost me and this was my view...

https://gyazo.com/440ddc144666c63b2afedcd76a0f2aa5

The picture doesn't do justice how bad it was, and any time something happened everyone stood up and I couldn't see a fucking thing.

A couple of weeks later I wanted to go to an Arsenal home game against a smaller team, but you have to sign up and become a member for £40 before you can even buy a ticket. It's fucking ludicrous.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

The blue uglies are at it big time, using covid rules etc as an excuse not to  sell tickets to away fans means no need for segregation and more seats to sell to their own fans as they are so desperate for cash, they are a disgrace of a club.

The SFA / SPFL really should be addressing the issue but as we all know they are shit scared of the ugly sisters so will do feck all.

I read that Celtic have denied Dundee United tickets for todays game as well.

Althought to be fair  given the view at both grounds, you would be as well staying at home and watching on a stream.