Tony Watt

SteelmaninOZ

5 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

there is a lot more than that. 

Only current league clubs counted 42 in Scotland and 92 in England, so 134 obviously there will be a few new grounds added each season due to relegation etc from league 2 in each country . I might expand it to cover the Welsh  and NI leagues if I have the time.

18 hours ago, Spiderpig said:

Only current league clubs counted 42 in Scotland and 92 in England, so 134 obviously there will be a few new grounds added each season due to relegation etc from league 2 in each country . I might expand it to cover the Welsh  and NI leagues if I have the time.

Aye but with the pyramid systems you mentioned it will be near impossible to keep it to league teams.

14 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Aye but with the pyramid systems you mentioned it will be near impossible to keep it to league teams.

I only intend going to current league grounds no national league,  Highland league, lowland league etc so unless a team from the non league gets promoted to the football league I won't be visiting them. The aim is to get all 134 done then after that it's only maybe 4 or 5  to pick up  each year due to promotions etc. 

1 hour ago, Spiderpig said:

I only intend going to current league grounds no national league,  Highland league, lowland league etc so unless a team from the non league gets promoted to the football league I won't be visiting them. The aim is to get all 134 done then after that it's only maybe 4 or 5  to pick up  each year due to promotions etc. 

C'mon I am trying to get you to cover every ground in the country.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Yassin said:

I've been to every SPFL ground in Lanarkshire, except Cliftonhill and the Excelsior.

I went to an Albion Rovers v Stirling Albion match during one of the winter breaks, so I am a bit of a completist 

• David locked this topic